Adicet Bio, Inc. is a biotechnology company discovering and developing allogeneic gamma delta T cell therapies for cancer and other diseases. Adicet is advancing a pipeline of “off-the-shelf” gamma delta T cells, engineered with chimeric antigen receptors and T cell receptor-like antibodies to enhance selective tumor targeting, facilitate innate and adaptive anti-tumor immune response, and improve persistence for durable activity in patients. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.adicetbio.com.
Adicet Bio Inc is seeking an experienced IT manager. In this role, you will analyze our current systems and assets, recommend, and implement solutions and upgrades, and provide training. Our ideal candidate has extensive knowledge of network maintenance, experience managing vendors, and advanced industry knowledge. You will be responsible for day-to-day operations, an immediate impact on the efficiency of our IT operations, and an ongoing impact on our overall growth.
The Windows Infrastructure IT Manager will be responsible for maintenance and support of core Windows-based system infrastructure and design of new solutions and services. Specifically, they will be responsible for Domain Controllers and Active Directory, Azure, Office 365, Office Online, Azure Services and Dell/EMC vSANs. They will assure minimum downtime and optimal architecture through proactive planning and regular reviews of the overall enterprise environment.
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware.
- Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative.
- Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems administration.
- Track and maintain hardware and software inventory.
- Prepare cost benefit analysis reports when upgrades are necessary, continuously analyzing vendors to ensure they offer the best possible service and value for company needs.
- Observe change management and configuration management standards and participate in the design and deployment of robust, flexible, and scalable systems.
- Ensure high-availability, stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the enterprise infrastructure.
- Support of internal users and addressing helpdesk cases as required is an integral part of this role.
- Provide weekly status report on open and resolved issues.
- Test systems to ensure PC/Network/Printers/Peripherals are functioning properly.
- Document all computer operation procedures.
- Perform first level network functions, i.e., monitor user accounts and environments to ensure the reliability and integrity of network backups.
- Document all computer operation procedures including general IT administration, GxP’s and SOX compliance.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Thorough understanding of GMP/GLP and research environment.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or computer science or equivalent experience. Degree in a scientific discipline preferred.
- 1-2+ years’ experience in IT management.
- Hands on experience with or knowledge of operating systems (MS Exchange, Active Directory, and other Windows-based systems), current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring.
- Expertise with implementing, configuring, and testing solutions.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Exceptional ability to prioritize.
- Strong communication skills and enthusiasm to help others.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Active Directory/ADFS, Office 365, Azure, SharePoint
- VMware vSphere, vCenter. vSAN. EMC experience desirable.
- Cloud Environments: AWS, Azure.
- SQL Server. Oracle RAC and MySQL experience desirable. Functional knowledge of SQL.
- Network Troubleshooting Experience.
- Mail filtering technologies. Malware prevention.
- Backup Systems.
- 3-4 years Information Systems support preferred.
- Scheduling flexibility based on company needs, and willingness to be on-call for off-hours support emergencies.
- Proven ability to initiate and complete tasks and to respond to changing priorities.
- Professional certifications.
Adicet Bio offers both comprehensive benefits and Paid Time (PTO) plans for employees, which begin on the first day of employment, as well as the opportunity to work in a growing, dynamic environment.
Adicet Bio is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.