Senior Scientist, Viral Vector Process Development
COMPANY & POSITION
Dynamic Bay Area immunotherapy startup seeks a skilled senior scientist or senior process engineer to help advance its downstream viral vector process development capacity. As an innovator and (at times) hands-on technical leader, will help identify, evaluate, and refine existing and novel practices and production systems to improve viral vector robustness, scalability, and purity. Will bring technical skills and communication skills to help maintain the company's much-valued, team-focused work culture.
* PhD, MS, or BS with expertise in downstream viral vector process development. (Job title contingent upon depth of experience.)
* Biopharmaceutical industry experience in a drug development environment with a focus on viral vectors: specifically, downstream purification for development of robust and scalable processes for viral vector production.
* Proven ability to identify, evaluate, and refine novel systems and practices for large-scale viral manufacturing to increase downstream process robustness and improve scale-propriate yield and purification.
* FLEXIBILITY: Excellent multi-tasking, organizational, and troubleshooting skills.
* COLLABORATION & COMMUNICATION: Advanced cross-functional collaboration skills and the ability to communicate effectively and to provide clear reports and presentations to diverse audiences.
* MOTIVATION to contribute existing skills, to build new skills, and to be part of a supportive team-based work culture.
* Use link provided or email CV directly to email@example.com using job code VVP2021