Oncology Portfolio Manager - Greensboro, North Carolina
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
If you feel like youre part of something bigger, its because you are. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve togetherresearching, manufacturing, and delivering ever-better products that reach over 10 million patients worldwide. Its time for a career you can be proud of. Join us.
Sr. Account Manager - Oncology PortfolioLive
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this vital role, you will enable Amgen Oncology portfolio performance through the development of strong business to business relationships within Amgens largest Oncology accounts.
- Drive development and execution of focused and strategic account plans for all assigned accounts (including, but are not limited to, large community ONC practices, NCI/Academic institutions, and Oncology service lines within large hospital systems and IDNs).
- Compliantly engage target customers on full Amgen Oncology portfolio and identify key market trends and areas of mutual interest between Amgen and key accounts.
- Optimize Amgen Oncology business performance across full portfolio.
- Align with HQ stakeholders to ensure appropriate understanding of, and support for, key account goals.
- Lead appropriate and compliant communication and collaboration with cross-functional field-based colleagues to ensure optimal and appropriate coverage of and engagement with Key Accounts.
- Advance quality-based initiatives and projects at key accounts that align with Oncology portfolio priorities, as well as customer patient care and population health priorities.
- Effectively and compliantly engage appropriate customer targets (executive and administrative level personnel within assigned accounts) with respect to contracting, pricing and value messages in support of Amgen's full Oncology portfolio.
- Follows all Corporate Policies and Procedures, while conducting all job-related activities with integrity and adherence to Amgen's high standards of business conduct.
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The solutions oriented professional we seek is a driven contributor with these qualifications.
Doctorate degree & 2 years of sales experience;
Masters degree & 4 years of sales experience;
Bachelors degree or & 6 years of sales experience 3+ years of account management and/or payor experience preferred.
- 10+ years of healthcare sales and/or marketing experience or related experience
- Strong understanding of evolving healthcare landscape in US, including US Healthcare Reform, and impact on organized provider accounts/customers.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully engage executive/administrative level personnel at large accounts and deliver customer impact.
- Oncology market experience and a proven understanding of the current environment and trends, including access and reimbursement landscape.
- Experience in executing and in coordinating highly complex programs and projects (e.g., strong project management skills). Strong business and financial acuity.
- Proven ability to think strategically and formulate, develop, write, communicate and monitor the execution of strategic business plans.
- Proven success navigating complex health systems and developing relationships with key decision makers and influencers.
- Demonstrated ability to engage, influence and lead cross-matrix teams.
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Vast opportunities to learn and move up and across our global organization.
- Diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act.
- Generous Total Rewards Plan comprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefits
for a career that defies imagination
In our quest to serve patients above all else, Amgen is the first to imagine, and the last to doubt. Join us.
careers.amgen.comEqual Opportunity Statement
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.