Senior Associate Contract Manufacturing
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve earned your degree. How will you use that achievement to reach your goals? Do more with the knowledge youve worked hard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role.
Senior Associate Contract ManufacturingLive
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this vital role you will have the outstanding opportunity to tackle a variety of challenges and responsibilities on all aspects of Amgen contract manufacturing.Role Responsibilities:
- Enter data in budget spread-sheets; routing/monitoring/tracking inputs to contracts, confidentiality disclosure agreement(s), scope of work agreement(s), request for pricing/information, supply agreement(s) etc. Own NC Class I records, CAPA and change control records.
- Site Performance Monitoring:
- Enter data for site performance metrics; maintain/update list of improvement opportunities at contract sites; daily duties will include running appropriate internal meetings and issuing meeting minutes, analysis of data and metrics, improving tools used by the Work Center Teams (WCT), issuing purchase requests, completing goods receipts and active participation in WCT internal meetings.
- Project Management and Technology transfers:
- Track activities in assigned projects. Track timeline and coordinate transfer team activities to achieve seamless product transfer to the contract site(s); participate in risk management activities as part of transfer; identify and escalate issues to the right level.
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The Manufacturing professional we seek is driven with these qualifications.
Bachelors degree and 2 years of Biotech/Pharma experience
Associates degree and 6 years of Biotech/Pharma experience
High school diploma / GED and 8 years of Biotech/Pharma experience
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Engineering, or Science-related field
- 2 plus years of experience in protein, small molecules, API, DS, DP, or packaging manufacturing environment
- 2+ years in roles requiring knowledge of cGMP principles, FDA and other regulatory guidelines, and validation principles
- 1+ years of project management experience leading multi-functional and/or multi-location team
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Proficient in information systems.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Understanding of contractual requirements.
- Technical writing and multi-level communication skills.
- Basic financial acumen.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in collaborative/team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and action.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and maximize your potential along your career journey
- A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plancomprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefitswith compensation and benefits rated above 4 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.
#operations21Equal Opportunity Statement
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.