Specialist IS Bus Sys Analyst - Collaboration Operations
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
If you feel like youre part of something bigger, its because you are. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve togetherresearching, manufacturing, and delivering ever-better products that reach over 10 million patients worldwide. Its time for a career you can be proud of. Join us.Specialist IS Bus Sys Analyst Collaboration OperationsLive
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this vital role you will be accountable for the delivery of the product strategy and operations for Unified Communication and Collaboration suite of products. This product stack consists of synchronous and asynchronous collaboration and communication tools including Webex, Miro, Microsoft Teams, O365 applications, Conferencing AV endpoints, Voice infrastructure and other ancillary products and platforms. This Specialist IS Analyst will work directly with the Managed Service Providers and the internal Amgen teams to leverage both existing portfolio solutions and new product capabilities for optimal service delivery.
The Specialist IS Analyst will be responsible for the fulfillment of end-user support and service requests, partnering with the broader IT organization as needed. They will serve as an authority in Unified Communication and Collaboration field, and drive focus on delivering an excellent customer experience.Key Responsibilities include:
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert for the 24/7 operational delivery of Unified Communication and Collaboration services, supporting all Amgen users across all locations worldwide.
- Provides ongoing operational support for synchronous and asynchronous Unified Communication and Collaboration platforms including O365 applications.
- Works with internal and MSP teams to execute the service strategy & roadmap plan for AV, O365 & Voice solutions to maximize business value with a focus on improving user experience and reducing friction.
- Continuous improvement of AV, O365 & Voice support including identification and implementation of process automation, self-service tooling, and cost reduction opportunities.
- Handle all major MSP day-to-day engagement in area of responsibility including AV, Communication & O365 platforms and products.
- Management of the successful delivery of vendor Service Level Agreements, Key Performance Indicators, as well as service health & reliability metrics
- Operational management of Video Infrastructure, Digital signage, Wayfinding, Vbrick, Crestron, Appspace/Brightsign, Cisco video end points and monitoring systems.
- Lead support efforts for all conference rooms IT equipment, NGW and event spaces
- Serve as an escalation point with other key teams: GIS, GIP, Client Facing IS and Service Desk
- Will act as a primary product evangelist promoting the service portfolio features and benefits to leadership and internal engagement teams.
- Respond to end user incidents in a timely manner to minimize service interruption and quickly restore services.
- Work closely with Global Infrastructure Platforms & Information Security teams to provide root cause analysis and resolve systemic end-user issues.
- Provide SME services and advice to IS & business partners as a trusted partner.
- Maintain all required and supplemental documentation related to service area, which includes backup and recovery plan; password reset procedures; system compliance, PII data compliance, and standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Serving as a role model for Amgen leadership behaviors and for additional behaviors critical to success in a global, matrixed organization
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The dynamic professional we seek is a technology leader with these qualifications.Basic Qualifications
Masters degree and 3 years of IS experience
Bachelors degree and 5 years of IS experience
Associates degree and 10 years of IS experience
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of IS experiencePreferred Qualifications:
- Specialist in ITIL processes and service architecture
- Understanding of effective vendor management and IS continuity management.
- In-Depth technical experience in running Miro, Microsoft Teams, Sharepoint, Exchange and other ancillary O365 products and platforms.
- Experience with Webex, Conferencing AV endpoints, Voice infrastructure and other ancillary products and platforms.
- Understanding of Cisco voice and conference room equipment.
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills with business and technical groups
- Demonstrated ability to build consensus among many partners.
- Experience in establishment, implementation, and enforcement of appropriate IS standards.
- Background with IS service pricing, business case development, and TCO and budget management.
- Experience in Service Level Agreement & Key Performance Indicator definition for team performance
- Demonstrated knowledge of applicable industry standards, hardware and software controls, and emerging security issues.
- Experience in identification and implementation of continuous improvement opportunities
- Customer Service
- Knowledge sharing
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Vast opportunities to learn and move up and across our global organization
- Diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plan comprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefits
for a career that defies imagination
In our quest to serve patients above all else, Amgen is the first to imagine, and the last to doubt. Join us.
careers.amgen.comEqual Opportunity Statement
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.