Sr Associate Product Analyst
At Amgen, our mission is simple: to serve patients. Our Tampa Capability Center provides crucial services that enable us to better pursue this mission. This state-of-the-art center serves as a base for finance, information systems, and human resources professionals to make a meaningful impact at one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies!
Amgen is seeking an Sr. Associate Business Systems Analyst - Product Analyst, who will work on our Enterprise Engineering and Analytics (EEA) team. The candidate will report to the Senior Manager of Data and Analytics and will work out of our Amgen Capability Center in Tampa, FL.
This position provides an outstanding opportunity to work with a lively and innovative product focused engineering team at Amgen!! The Analyst would be will be responsible for aligning engineering with the business needs of the product strategy and play a key role in shaping of the platform and driving the adoption within the enterprise. The ideal candidate is passionate about data analytics and has experience in product development lifecycle.Key Activities for the Product Analyst include:
- Work as part of the Product team and act as a voice of the customer to help shape roadmap of the product
- Responsible for crafting and presenting product promotion and product adoption material as well as assist users with adoption and training
- Responsible for the quality of user stories as part of the backlog management and sprint planning, and build sprint demo materials
- Responsible for clear product/project communication to all partners regarding scope, timelines, issues, revisions etc.
- Build and manage relationships with internal and external business partners
- Develop basic understanding of core business problems and see opportunities to use sophisticated analytics
- Work with product owner to improve current product capabilities and drive continuous improvement
- Work with the Engineering team to help shape and advance the data and analytics platform
Masters degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
Bachelors degree and 2 years of Information Systems experience
Associates degree and 6 years of Information Systems experience
High School Diploma /GED and 8 years of Information Systems experiencePreferred Qualifications:
- Experience or Knowledge of Agile Methodologies (Scrum, SAFe) and Agile Project Management tool(s) (JIRA)
- Experience working as business analyst within a technology setting
- Consistent record of delivering data driven solutions with a customer centric mindset
- Quantitative and analytical thinking skills
- Ability to translate data to important conclusions and recommendations to business clients
- Manage risk and compliance by adhering to legal and regulatory guidelines
- Optimally communicate concepts, tools and techniques
- Cloud technologies are a plus
- Biotech / Pharma experience is a plus
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.