Specialist IS/OT Security Engineer
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
If you feel like youre part of something bigger, its because you are. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve togetherresearching, manufacturing, and delivering ever-better products that reach over 10 million patients worldwide. Its time for a career you can be proud of. Join us.
SPECIALIST IS/OT SECURITY ENGINEER
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this vital role you will handle Amgen's operational technology threat & vulnerability management tools.
- Identify and evaluate gaps in ICS systems. Drive implementation to mitigate security exposure
- Integrate, configure and conduct vulnerability management technologies for OT networks
- Configure, conduct, understand, review vulnerability assessments and provide false positive validation focused on the OT/ICS/Manufacturing space
- Coordinate with internal and external partners to remediate or mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Advise incident responders and other information security teams as they develop and coordinate response, containment and remediation capabilities as appropriate
- Define, provide, and improve metrics on the assigned services including the use of appropriate applications and tools for reporting
Doctorate degree OR
Masters degree and 3 years of ICS systems and ICS security industry practices experience OR
Bachelors degree and 5 years of ICS systems and ICS security industry practices experience OR
Associates degree and 10 years of ICS systems and ICS security industry practices experience OR
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of ICS systems and ICS security industry practices experience
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The information security professional we seek is a top-tier professional with these qualifications.
- 2 years exp with ICS systems and ICS security industry practices along with exposure to OT or 2 years exp supporting PLC, DCS, HMI, or SCADA systems.
- Demonstrated experience working with any of the following: Vulnerability Management, Endpoint Security, OT Security Management, Incident Response, Firewalls, SIEM, IPS/IDS, etc.
- Experience with industrial protocols such as OPC, Modbus, and BACNET, Ethernet IP, Profinet, S7, FactoryTalk, etc.
- Understanding of IEC 62443/ISA 99, GMP, Purdue Model
- Passionate, collaborative and results oriented
- Clear understanding of and ability to manage cognitive biases
- Certifications (preferred): GICSP, CCSA
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Vast opportunities to learn and move up and across our global organization
- Diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plan comprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefits
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.