IS Organizational Effectiveness Manager
If you feel like youre part of something bigger, its because you are. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve togetherresearching, manufacturing, and delivering ever-better products that reach over 10 million patients worldwide. Its time for a career you can be proud of. Join us.
Amgen is seeking an Information Systems: Organizational Effectiveness (OE) manager focused on organizational change management, communications, learning, and talent. The ideal candidate for this role will be a strong leader with more than five years of related work experience.
People are at the heart of what we do, and the OE team works to enable the Information Systems (IS) function so that its people are positioned to learn, grow, and improve. The OE team drives growth and promotes continual learning across the IS organization. The OE team uses people-focused approaches to introduce new initiatives and technical solutions to staff in IS and across the company. With experienced change practitioners, communications professionals, learning specialists, and talent architects, the OE team works together to bring the right solutions to each project.
The OE manager will develop organizational change management, communications, learning, and talent strategies and processes that increase individual and organizational engagement to achieve Amgens business objectives within IS and for the company. The OE manager will lead projects and provide consulting advice to product teams to ensure their programs have the necessary components for staff to successfully adopt new processes and systems.Key Responsibilities:
- Works with product teams to develop organizational change management, communications, learning, and talent strategies for multiple IS initiatives
- Leads multiple OE projects with limited oversight
- Advocates for best-in-class organizational change management, communications, learning, and talent strategies throughout the IS organization
- Drives continual improvement and technical innovation to meet OE and IS objectives
Masters degree and 3 years of Change Management and Communications experienceOr
Bachelors degree and 5 years of Change Management and Communications experienceOr
Associates degree and 10 years of Change Management and Communications experienceOr
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of Change Management and Communications experiencePreferred Qualifications:
- Experience with Prosci methodology, or other change management methodology
- Possesses a natural curiosity for innovative, people-focused strategies that drive targeted and high-impact results
- Has strong oral and presentation skills; with an ability to negotiate, influence and persuade
- Can write clear and effective communications for a variety of purposes and audiences
- Can work with leaders and teams with technical backgrounds to design people-focused organizational change management, communications, learning, and talent programs to drive business results
- Understands an agile mindset and has experience working on teams using agile methodologies
- Is an enthusiastic team player and self-starter with a serious commitment to hard work and excellence
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.