Senior Associate Inflammation Pricing
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve earned your degree. How will you use that achievement to reach your goals? Do more with the knowledge youve worked hard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role.
Senior Associate Inflammation PricingLive
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this vital role you will be a key member of the U.S. Value & Access organization responsible for supporting the development and execution of the pricing and payer coverage contracting strategies to achieve and maintain payer coverage goals. This individual will report to the Senior Manager, Coverage and Pricing, and engage with subject matter experts and execute quantitative and qualitative pricing/contracting analyses to support the payor contacting strategy across Amgens General Medicine inflammation portfolio, with a focus on Enbrel. In this role, the Sr. Associate will also work closely with finance and the other pricing senior managers to estimate the overall contracting impact on sales volume goals, discount rates, and long term planning.
- Gather, analyze and synthesize cross-functional information across a variety of sources to support scenario-planning and customer insight development.
- In this dynamic and fast-paced environment, the candidate will be a key support for the Market Access and contracting teams for coverage and pricing negotiations, specifically for specialty pharmacy products including but not limited to Enbrel.
- Will interact cross functionally with Value Strategy & Marketing, Patient Access, Ecosystems & Insights, Sales, Brand Marketing, Government Affairs, Trade & Distribution, Business Unit Leadership, Finance, Accounting, and Legal.
- Support modeling and analytics related to Enbrel Latest Estimate Discount Rate (LEDR) process, pricing and contracting scenarios, contract decisions, LEDR and LRS management
- Support pre-deal analytics for Enbrel to determine viability, profitability and recommendations regarding future coverage scenarios.
- Track Market Access payer coverage/POA goals and support dashboard activities
- Support cross-inflammation portfolio projects as necessary, including long range forecast planning, cross product deal models and coverage tracking
- Support slide deck/materials development for key strategic meetings as needed
- Build and maintain positive relationships with internal partners; proactively seeks consensus and provides ongoing support to address business needs
- Constructively challenge teams by providing disconfirming information and encouraging innovative problem solving
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The professional we seek is someone with these qualifications.Basic Qualifications:
Bachelors degree and 2 years of commercial contracting, pricing, finance, accounting, analytical and/or sales operations experienceOr
Associates degree and 6 years of commercial contracting, pricing, finance, accounting, analytical and/or sales operations experienceOr
High school diploma / GED and 8 years of commercial contracting, pricing, finance, accounting, analytical and/or sales operations experienceThrive
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and maximize your potential along your career journey
- A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plancomprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefitswith compensation and benefits rated above 4 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.
careers.amgen.comEqual Opportunity Statement
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.