Commercial Forecasting Senior Manager, Oncology
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
If you feel like youre part of something bigger, its because you are. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve togetherresearching, manufacturing, and delivering ever-better products that reach over 10 million patients worldwide. Its time for a career you can be proud of. Join us.Commercial Forecasting Senior Manager, OncologyLive
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world! In this vital role the Commercial Data & Analytics Forecasting Team is recruiting for a Senior Manager to lead the forecasting process for several of Amgens inline and pipeline oncology assets. Depending on the needs of the business, this role may forecast for the US and/or other geographies outside the US. This role will report to one of four Commercial Forecasting Directors.Job Responsibilities:
- Provide an objective and rigorous point of view to demand forecasting and product performance while collaborating with other disciplines including US & Global Reimbursement/Value/Access, Marketing, Center for Observational Research (CfOR) and Commercial Insights teams
- Lead the development of the quarterly Latest Estimates (LE), Brand Plan and Long Range Plan (LRP) forecasts.
- Develop global forecasts for early stage pipeline assets in preparation for initiation of late stage clinical trials.
- Take active interest in understanding the competitive intelligence landscape and market research to integrate it with high quality forecast models.
- Coordinate with Marketing, Finance and other cross-functional teams to develop forecasting inputs and assumptions for patient flow models.
- Effectively explain modeling assumptions and triangulate assumptions with other data & forecasting model to pressure test and develop what if scenarios.
- Perform analyses and assessments in the area of product preference, estimating revenue potential, market size, penetration, and prepare forecasts and recommendation.
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The professional we seek is a will have these qualifications.Basic Qualifications:
Doctorate degree and 2 years of analytics experience
Masters degree and 4 years of analytics experience
Bachelors degree and 6 years of analytics experienceThrive
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Vast opportunities to learn and move up and across our global organization
- Diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plan comprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefits
for a career that defies imagination
In our quest to serve patients above all else, Amgen is the first to imagine, and the last to doubt. Join us.
careers.amgen.comEqual Opportunity Statement
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.