Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Consultant
We are seeking a contract level position to join us immediately under the direct supervision of the Chief Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer at Regeneron. In this role, you will be acting as the right hand person for the CDO, helping manage the finalizing the Global DE&I Strategy and framework and operational phased view of the outcomes for 3 year DEI roadmap.
- Support the build out and initial execution of the Corporate Office of Diversity and Inclusion system deployment plan with defined mission-driven health equity strategies and business goals.
- Review diversity data (including employee engagement insights) and do a deep dive analysis of the various demographic elements of the data to arrive at a data driven solution / plans for DEI programming over the next 12 months.
- Provide analytical evaluation of current DE&I initiatives and support the development of innovative DE&I programs with clear resources mapping/proposals.
- Manage the existing DEILC and various local councils DEI plans to ensure that the global strategic framework of DEI is embedded into the workstreams.
- Provide strategic oversight to the ERGs and ensure they are educated on the global DEI framework and priorities and their goals align with the enterprise DEI goals.
- Work with the Talent Development team to review and make recommendations with a DEI lens for improvement in existing people strategies, policies and initiatives including recruitment, retention and communications.
Specifically, you will help us set up for the following plans:
- Partner with Talent Acquisition (TA) and Talent Development (TD) Team to incorporate all DE&I goals and HR Strategic Roadmap goals into their current plans and build goals for 2022 and 2023 with clear deliverables
- Partner with DE&I vendors and build a proposal with TA and TD input on which organizations to partner with to increase and diversity into candidate pools i.e Inroads, UNCF, Forte Foundation, etc.
- Execute vendor contacts with selected vendors to ensure the procurement and strategic sourcing process is completed by Fall 2021
- Partner with IOPS DEI Director and the University Relations IOPS Team to ensure plans in IOPS are aligned with the Global DEI Team
- Determine potential talent pilot groups for underrepresented talent. Build strategy for launching pilots in late 2021 and early 2022
- Partner with the TA Team, IOPS DEI Director and the Black ERG Leadership Team on how best to integrate the Black ERG into the TA strategy
- Self ID Campaign: Organize the cross functional team (HR Policy, Legal, Privacy, HR Technology, Employee Experience) to continue moving this initiative forward
- Finalize and lead next steps of the process and determine structure and best time to "launch" the self-ID campaign
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.