Analyst, Procure To Pay Service
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Job Title : Financial Analyst
The Financial Analyst is responsible for supporting ongoing financial forecasting and planning and assists with the development of financial models to support decision making related to business issues (e.g. new product development analysis, product portfolio analysis, expense/investment analysis, profitability of new opportunities, impacts of regulatory changes, capital analysis, revenue models and profit margin analysis). The Financial Analyst assists with the preparation and analysis of actual results versus forecast.
- Assists with the month end close and financial reporting activities including monthly business/budget reviews, LBEs and preparation of related review packages with variance analysis/commentary on expenses, headcount and capital.
- Assists with variance analysis and commentary for planning cycles and management reporting under direct guidance of Manager.
- Provides accurate and timely financial planning and analysis deliverables to direct Manager.
- Assists with financial support to functional business managers.
- Supports Accounting Shared Service monthly close and financial reporting processes by reviewing results for completeness and providing variance commentary, which may include P&L, headcount and balance sheet components.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Minimum 2+ years of related finance or accounting experience.
- Strong communication skills and customer support.
- Proficient Excel skills required, experience with TM1 and SAP preferred.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.