Sr. Contract Recruiter (Contractor / Flexible Hours)
Adicet Bio, Inc. is a biotechnology company discovering and developing allogeneic gamma delta T cell therapies for cancer and other diseases. Adicet is advancing a pipeline of “off-the-shelf” gamma delta T cells, engineered with chimeric antigen receptors and T cell receptor-like antibodies to enhance selective tumor targeting, facilitate innate and adaptive anti-tumor immune response, and improve persistence for durable activity in patients. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.adicetbio.com.
SENIOR CONTRACT RECRUITER (CONTRACTOR / FLEXIBLE HOURS)
This Senior Contract Recruiter role will support companywide recruiting efforts at Adicet Bio. As a Senior Contract Recruiter, you are responsible for managing the full life cycle recruiting process. You will identify, develop, and execute effective sourcing strategies to build teams and organizations.
- Partner Hiring Managers to understand business needs and collaborate on the best hiring strategy.
- Conduct behavioral-based phone interviews to assess technical baseline as well as alignment to Adicet’s core values.
- Provide guidance and tools to hiring managers on how to build and diversify their own networks.
- Provide a stellar candidate experience to all candidates.
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders.
- Accountable for high-volume full lifecycle recruiting for complex searches and functions; including proactive sourcing in order to fill current open roles and build pipeline for future talent needs that deliver high caliber and diverse talent for current and future needs.
- Create innovative approaches to attracting talent by leveraging social media platforms and advanced sourcing tools while managing current key recruiting tools in partnership with talent scout(s).
- 5 + years of full life-cycle in house recruiting experience
- 2+ plus years of sourcing/recruiting experience, in life-science, biotech or pharma
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Expertise in passive sourcing using tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards, referrals, and social networking.
- Demonstrated success working in ambiguous, fast-paced environments and ability to work autonomously.
- Strong interpersonal, collaborative skills and self-awareness with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.