Scientific Program Analyst
We are currently searching for a Scientific Program Analyst to provide support to the National Institutes of Health (NIH). This opportunity is a full-time position with MSC, and it is on-site in Rockville, MD.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collect, analyze, and synthesize scientific information related to systems biology, genomics, proteomics, and bioinformatics, and structural biology initiatives.
- Participate with Systems Biology and Genomics Program Staff in the development of new proposed initiatives in genomics, systems biology, bioinformatics, and structural biology..
- Assist on a variety of special, one-time projects that require immediate action including the coordination of workshops and reporting of their outcomes.
- Attend meetings with program staff.
- Bachelor's degree in Biology, Life Sciences or a related discipline
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in biology or a related field.
- Demonstrates experience with Microsoft Office (SharePoint, OneNote, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We are a trusted government partner that blends deep domain expertise with advanced technologies to help our customers solve complex problems that improve, protect, and save lives. As a rapidly growing company, we combine entrepreneurial spirit, customer focus, and an outcomes-based approach to support agency missions in health IT, life sciences, public safety, and grants management.
The Dovel Family of Companies offers employees an opportunity to advance beyond a specific role or contract, we offer a path to develop an enriching career. We believe in empowering a culture of innovation, customer success, and employee growth.
What you'll get...
- Time Off! Flexible schedules and company paid holidays allow you to take the time you need.
- Investment in YOU! 401(K) company contributions are yours to keep with no waiting period.
- Choices! Unique healthcare plans to choose from with options like fertility and orthodontia benefits.
- Discovery! With our tuition assistance and training programs, we support your career advancement.
- Tax Savings! Enroll in pre-tax Health or Dependent Care Flexible Spending, HSA with company contributions, parking, and/or transit commuter benefits.
- Support! Working parents and busy professionals - we've got you covered with a supportive culture, confidential Employee Assistance Program and a membership to Care.com.
- Perks! Employee discounts, peer recognition programs, company-wide wellness challenges, and fun community events.
- A Voice! A unique culture where you can influence decisions and have your voice heard.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.