Talent Acquisition Systems - Project Manager
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The Talent Acquisition (TA) Centre of Excellence (COE) provides strategic solutions which deliver operational excellence for the global TA function. It pioneers innovation and creativity, continuously evolving the status quo, laying the robust foundation for driving world-class recruiting services for our enterprise. The PMO Team specifically focuses on transformation across our TA technology & process, seeking out the best tools and systems to equip our global TA team to work more efficiently and effectively.
As a key member of the globally facing PMO team, your ideas, solutions, contributions and improvements to the TA infrastructure will directly impact recruiter efficiency, candidate experience, and overall customer satisfaction. Combining your knowledge of recruitment processes with your understanding of company objectives, you will focus on optimizing the current and future recruitment processes, systems, and programs.
In this role you will:
- Regularly identify and implement areas of operational enhancement and best practices relative to the talent acquisition processes, process flows, technology, and programs to drive efficiency while building a total talent marketplace for the global enterprise.
- With your knowledge of the TA tech marketplace, research and evaluate technologies to support continuous improvement. - Manage vendor partners to ensure successful implementation, user adoption, and continuous improvement.
- Work with other functional project owners outside of TA to understand and capture requirements, develop a project plan, implement, and execute change management.
- Create, organize, and lead team training required to ensure all members are adopting and following a standardized process.
- Develop and maintain reporting that highlights metrics to measure against SLA’s, team metrics, and business hiring goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree - Minimum of 7 years experience working in talent acquisition.
- 2+ years of project management experience in design, build, and implementation of new technology with an emphasis on change & communication management
- Experience with Taleo and Avature as well as other TA technologies (AI, chatbots, video, etc.)
- Strong storytelling ability by leveraging data, able to convey project strategies, roadmaps, priorities, and goals through compelling data visualization and presentations.
- Have the ability to work independently and efficiently on concurrent projects.
- Act with a sense of urgency and can shift focus as priorities require.
- Possess a global mindset and proven experience navigating in a complex matrix organization.
- Stakeholder and relationship management
Significant Work Activities
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.