Founded in 2000, Tris Pharma, Inc. (www.trispharma.com) is the 3rd largest specialty pharmaceutical company in the United States. We have an immediate opening for a 1st shift (10AM – 7PM) Warehouse Technician.
This is an approximately 3 - 4 month Temp to Potential Hire position based on successful performance and company needs.
The Warehouse Technician is responsible for supporting all operational warehouse functions including, but not limited to: collection, distribution and movement of all supplies and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse, etc. in accordance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), Food and Drug Administration (FDA) standards.
• Coordinates the collection, distribution and movement of supplies, materials and interoffice mail from the warehouse and between appropriate departments
• Receives all non-inventory items into JDEdwards (JDE), confirms paperwork and delivers packages
• Wraps and protects materials for safe transportation or warehouse storage
• Applies DSI labels to incoming materials; moves to Incoming Inspection area for sampling; moves material from Incoming Inspection to rack locations
• Responsible for loading / unloading from freight vehicles
• Builds packaging components kits based on workorders requirements
• Performs material receipt and complete container cards on incoming controlled deliveries into Warehouse
• Coordinates the movement of finished product, released raw material, returned packaging components and kitted componentry through proper chain of command and protocols in accordance to production schedules
• Operates and maintains material handling equipment (i.e. forklift trucks, pallet jacks, etc.) to perform material handling duties
• Prepares and submits packing slip to Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA); coordinates shipment for moving controlled shipments from Warehouses
• Performs weekly cycle counts
• Records all inventory movements accurately and contemporaneously in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
• Additional duties as required by managementRequirements
· High school diploma or equivalent AND minimum 1 year experience in a manufacturing, production or warehouse environment.
• Demonstrated ability to read and interpret documents such as safety and environmental policies, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals, etc.
• Forklift training and experience
• Valid driver’s license (non-CDL) and clean driving record in order to operate company truck
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Excellent verbal and written communication and skills
• Ability and willingness to work additional hours as required by business needs
Physical requirements REQUIRED
Warehouse based position
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Ability to use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Ability to stand for extended periods
Tris Pharma, Inc. offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. To build and enhance our diverse workforce, we encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, women, LGBTQ, etc. Tris Pharma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.