Technical Support Specialist
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Envision working with energetic colleagues and inspirational leaders. Abbvie is always striving to find top scientific talent. Be Bold and grow your career with the pharmaceutical and medical device industry leader!
Technical Support Specialist – Pleasanton, CA
What your supervisor wants you to know:
I’m looking for a well-rounded candidate with product support experience and exemplary multitasking support skills who thrives in a fast-paced team environment. If you want to jump start your path to a successful career and contribute to keeping patients safe and healthy, I would be very interested in receiving your resume.
Technical Support Expert for CoolSculpting, CoolSculpting Elite, Cooltone, and Diamond Glow. You are providing first tier medical device product support for via phone, email, online web tools for all Allergan Aesthetics customers. You will participate in weekly after-hour call rotation and will provide first tier product support via phone, email, online web tools. You will gather technical information pertinent to each inquiry and document in CRM.
Attention to Detail with Agility. You can work with our service department to coordinate product replacement logistics and in-field repair scheduling to align with the department goal of the 24-hour product replacement metric. You effectively handle direct communication with our customers and work closely with the Service Team to facilitate non-warranty quotes, orders, and replacements. You track service shipments and communicate status to customers and support & sales team and handle all aspects of warranty and non-warranty service issues.
- Provide first tier product support via phone, email, online web tools for Allergan Aesthetics current Medical Devices; CoolSculpting, Coolsculpting Elite, Cooltone, and Diamond Glow.
- Open and handle multiple service calls daily. Write, communicate, and submit customer complaints within the required QA timeframe.
- Process and submit service orders in a timely manner.
- Participate in weekly after-hour call rotation.
- Interface with other departments as needed: Quality Assurance, Customer Support, Service, Shipping, Product Surveillance, Sales, etc.
- Associate’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-3 years related customer and product support experience required. Medical device company desired.
- Experience with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems, mainly SAP Business One and SalesForce.com a plus.
- Organizational Skills
- Attention to detail
- Quality and Safety Ambassador
Significant Work Activities
Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.