Technical Product Support Lead
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Technical Product Support Lead Allergan Data Labs
Allergan Data Labs is on a mission to transform the Allergan Aesthetics Beauty Business at AbbVie, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Our iconic brands include Botox, CoolSculpting, Juvéderm and more. The medical aesthetics business is ripe for rapid growth and disruption, and we are looking for an experienced Software Product Marketing Leader to add to our high performing team to do just that.
Our team has successfully launched a new and innovative technology platform, Allē, which serves millions of consumers, tens of thousands of Aesthetics Providers and thousands of colleagues throughout the US. Since its launch in November 2020, Allē has delivered curated promotions, personalized experiences and had millions of consumers use it as part of their beauty journey.
We’re looking for a Technical Product Support Specialist who is interested in working within a startup-oriented environment while having the backing of a large company. If that’s you, please read on.
As the first Technical Product Support Specialist, you will report to the Executive Director of Product Marketing and be the bridge between our Product Engineering team and the Customer Support team. Through continuous collaboration with key stakeholders across both teams, you will quickly find solutions to our most pressing customer issues.
- Be the main point of contact for all customer support escalations
- Create best in class escalation processes and workflows
- Triage and manage cases that are reported to the Engineering team via our internal Salesforce CC1 and JIRA tools, identifying severity and priority of each case
- Troubleshoot, validate and reproduce technical issues
- Work closely with the Engineering Technical Project Manager to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner, while escalating issues to management team if needed
- Identify escalation trends and partner with various teams to drive long term solutions
- Manage, author, approve, and publish our internal knowledge base articles and FAQs used by our consumers, medical offices/spas, and customer support agents
- Manage our rewards program mobile apps’ App Store/Google Play ratings and reviews, resolve app issues and elevate the overall score of our app
- Have strong familiarity with all products in our rewards program product lineup, to do all of the above
Required Experience & Technical Skills
- A highly professional and transformative individual focused on continuous improvement and delivering best-in-class outcomes
- Expertise in Help Desk processes and procedures, especially in the definition stages
- In-depth knowledge of critical incident management process and procedures, including identification, validation, escalation and communication
- Strong background in software products
- Proven troubleshooting skills within a support environment including a strong sense of commitment and drive towards incident resolution
- Understanding of foundational technical issues and relationships
- Excellent independent judgment: Creative and high-level analysis skills
- Clear communicator via multiple verbal and written channels - the ability to communicate confidently and clearly with various stakeholders across multiple regions, and at all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong overall knowledge of customer support business and best practices
- Demonstrated ability to discern and communicate both known and potential impact of a problem or solution to all stakeholders
- Experience in a Production Software Support environment
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Zendesk
- Skilled in app store rating and review management and strategic communications through these channels
- Bonus: Experience with application performance and user experience monitoring tools like DataDog, NewRelic, fullstory, Mixpanel, Hotjar or similar
- Bonus: Technical customer support experience
- Be Humble: You’re smart yet always interested in learning from others.
- Work Transparently: You always deal in an honest, direct and transparent way.
- Take Ownership: You embrace responsibility and find joy in having the answers.
- Learn More: Through blog posts, newsletters, podcasts, video tutorials and meetups you regularly self-educate and improve your skill set.
- Show Gratitude: You show appreciation and return kindness to those you work with.
The Allergan Data Labs team is led and comprised of technology and marketing experts with experience ranging from successful tech startups to large medical corporations.
Significant Work Activities
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.