Scientist / Sr. Scientist, Pharmacology
Adicet Bio, Inc. is a biotechnology company discovering and developing allogeneic gamma delta T cell therapies for cancer and other diseases. Adicet is advancing a pipeline of “off-the-shelf” gamma delta T cells, engineered with chimeric antigen receptors and T cell receptor-like antibodies to enhance selective tumor targeting, facilitate innate and adaptive anti-tumor immune response, and improve persistence for durable activity in patients. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.adicetbio.com.
SCIENTIST / SR. SCIENTIST, PHARMACOLOGY
We are currently seeking a highly motivated candidate with a strong background of cancer immunotherapy to join our pharmacology team.
- Work closely with multiple functional groups in the efforts to progress immune cell based cancer therapies to the clinic.
- Design, conduct, and manage in vitro, in vivo and ex vivo experiments to evaluate Adicet’s immune cell platforms, such as in vitro cell fitness, functionality and phenotyping assessment, and in vivo anti-tumor efficacy, cell trafficking, distribution and persistence in animal models.
- Support biomarker discovery and translational studies for Adicet’s clinical candidates.
- Perform hands-on work when needed, including in vitro assays, in vivo animal modeling and ex vivo analyses of blood and organ/tumor tissues.
- Participate in scientific discussions, manage and analyze experimental data, interpret results and prepare presentations for internal and external meetings, regulatory filings and publications.
- Provide scientific inputs and contribute intellectually to the organization success.
- Manage and direct daily work of junior research staff.
- Maintain detailed documentation of procedures and data to comply with internal quality criteria.
- PhD in Immunology or relevant biological sciences with an immuno-oncology research background.
- A minimal two years of postdoctoral research experience, preferably in an industry setting. Experience in immune cell therapy is desired.
- Previous hands-on experience in various in vitro cell based assays and in vivo murine tumor models including xenograft and/or syngeneic models is required.
- Previous hands-on experience in multi-color flow cytometry and independently analyzing data using analytical software such as FlowJo is required.
- Must demonstrate experience and technical excellence in establishing, executing and interpreting relevant in vitro and in vivo experiments in oncology research.
- Experience in ensuring quality studies and accurate data analysis is required.
- Previous hands-on experience in in vivo bioluminescence and/or fluorescence imaging workflow and data analysis is preferred.
- Experience in working knowledge of immunohistochemistry and data interpretation is a plus.
- Demonstrate scientific creativity, critical thinking, and analytical problem-solving skills, with a strong track record of research productivity as evidenced by high-quality publications.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently under minimal supervision in a dynamic team environment.
- Previous management experience is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Adicet Bio offers both comprehensive benefits and Paid Time (PTO) plans for employees, which begin on the first day of employment, as well as the opportunity to work in a growing, dynamic environment.
Adicet Bio is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.