• Work closely with senior management to formulate company's annual operation and CAPEX plans. Supervise cost management and balance between budget and actual expenditure
• Establish company finance internal control system
• Develop, maintain, and implement current and new procedures and processes to enhance the finance/accounting workflow of the company
• Maintain, revise, and establish policies, processes and procedures that ensure financial data is reported accurately and timely.
• Reconcile monthly bank statements. Execute bi-weekly payroll (ADP experience preferred).
• Assist with monthly and yearly accounting close.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or CPA or equivalent qualification
• 7+ years of experience with AR, AP, Accruals, and General Ledger and 5 years of experience as an Accounting Manager
• In-depth knowledge of all aspects of accounting, finance, tax and treasury including technical aspects, such as US GAAP, and IFRS reporting requirement
• Strong knowledge of budgeting and cash flow forecasting techniques, financial statement analysis including key trends analysis, project costing techniques, and financial controls
• Must have leadership experience in establishing robust system and procedures
• An in-depth knowledge of ERP system and proficiency with Microsoft tools (Excel, PPT, Word)
• Initiative, good communication skills and result orientation, problem solving skills, helpful and experience in fast paced working environmentAdcentrx Therapeutics is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, 401(k), company paid holidays, and stock options. Adcentrx Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.