Tris Pharma, Inc. (www.trispharma.com) is a rapidly growing, technology-driven pharmaceutical company engaged in branded and generic product development. Over the past three (3) years Tris’ employee base has grown over 250%. Located in Monmouth Junction, New Jersey, Tris has immediate opening for Washroom Technicians on multiple shifts.
These positions are approximately 4-month potential temporary to hire opportunities based on successful performance.
The Washroom Technician is responsible for supporting and assisting the Manufacturing and Operations teams in the cleaning of manufacturing equipment and instrumentation in accordance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) standards. She/he also provides and monitors the continuous flow of product and components to all manufacturing areas to ensure adequate supplies are organized and in stock, as needed.
• Under direct supervision of the Manufacturing Supervisor and/or Manufacturing Technician Group Lead, provides continuous flow of product and components to all manufacturing; Ensures adequate supplies are organized and in stock, as needed
• Ensures manufacturing equipment is cleaned to meet production schedule and in accordance to strict SOP, FDA and cGMP standards
• Supports and assists with daily cleaning functions, as needed (vaults, floors, hallways, etc.)
• Assists in general manufacturing activities, as needed
• Precisely follows work orders and specifications
• Adheres to all plant safety policies and procedures
High school diploma or equivalent
• Demonstrated ability to read and interpret documents such as safety and environmental policies, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals, etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and skills
• Fluent in English (verbal and written)
• Ability and willingness to work additional hours as required by business needs
Physical requirements - Manufacturing based position
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
• Ability to use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• Ability to stand for extended periods
Special knowledge or skills PREFERRED
• Working knowledge of manufacturing procedures and federal regulations pertaining to manufacturing processes
• Working knowledge of good manufacturing systems and familiarity with regulatory and manufacturing SOPs and cGMPs
Tris Pharma, Inc. offers a highly competitive compensation package. To build and enhance our diverse workforce, we encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, women, LGBTQ, etc. Tris Pharma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.