AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
You will be responsible for contributing to the planning, evaluation, architecture, and support of the Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution and its associated processes. The candidate will serve as the Technical Engineer for the PAM and provide subject matter expertise in a variety of technical and non-technical settings. You will also be responsible for identifying and participating in decision making around new and emerging PAM technologies.
- Key contributor to the strategy, design, and management of the enterprise IAM program
- Establish strategy, architecture, designs and drive the execution of PAM technologies
- Identify the tools and techniques to translate needs and future goals into a plan that will enable secure and effective solutions
- Develop and execute overall project plan and timelines for key deliverables. Define access control, user entitlements, and user access policy management
- Translate high level requirements into detailed technical designs, and lead design sessions
- Build a strong PAM foundation. Design PAM processes to enforce least privilege in a transparent way and identify opportunities for improvements
- Develop documentation to support ongoing PAM solution operations, maintenance and specific problem resolution
- Apply expertise in the installation and configuration of the PAM platform, including conducting routine solution maintenance, monitoring the health of the platform, and conducting daily proactive monitoring
- Proactively identify and resolve challenges and issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, business, and technical goals
- Work closely with technology and business stakeholders across the organization
- Bachelor’s degree with 6 years experience or Master's degree 5 years experience
- Possess a thorough theoretical and practical understanding of own discipline
- Proven implementation of creative technology solutions that advanced the business.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- 4+ years experience designing, implementing, and managing Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution CyberArk
- Extensive experience with PAM administration, configuration, implementation and design
- Deep understanding of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity configurations. Ability to design concepts of technical product components, such as vaults, safes, session managers, key managers, credential providers
- Experience with privileged access controls in Unix, Windows, Linux and Oracle platforms
- Experience in performing Privileged Access Reviews, Compliance Reporting, Access Control Processes and other associated tasks with Privileged User Management
- A high level of technical ability for diagnosis, troubleshooting and problem analysis with the ability to clearly communicate the results of problem analysis to business stakeholders
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.