Life Science Senior Sourcer (Contract)
GRAIL is a healthcare company whose mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. GRAIL is focused on alleviating the global burden of cancer by developing pioneering technology to detect and identify multiple deadly cancer types early. The company is using the power of next-generation sequencing, population-scale clinical studies, and state-of-the-art computer science and data science to enhance the scientific understanding of cancer biology, and to develop its multi-cancer early detection blood test. GRAIL is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA with locations in Washington, D.C., North Carolina, and the United Kingdom. It is supported by leading global investors and pharmaceutical, technology, and healthcare companies. For more information, please visit www.grail.com.
As a member of GRAIL's Talent Acquisition team, you are a key contributor to the growth of our organization and advancing our mission of saving lives. We are seeking a Life Science Senior Sourcer (Contractor) to join our highly energetic and collaborative Talent Acquisition team. You will be responsible for sourcing candidates for current openings and pipelining for future positions to meet our organization's rapid growth demands. You will work closely with the talent team and hiring managers to develop strategies and creative solutions to identify top talent.
• Source a diverse pool of passive and active candidates through multiple channels including our applicant tracking system (Lever), LinkedIn, Entelo, open web, social networks, professional groups, and networking tactics
• Partner closely with recruiters and hiring managers to understand technical requirements of the position and scope of responsibilities; develop creative sourcing strategies and campaigns to target the ideal candidate profile
• Identify, attract, and phone screen high-quality candidates for openings in R&D, Clinical, Lab Operations, G&A, Technology, and/or Commercial
• Provide regular updates on recruitment status, market trends, and the landscape on the competitive market
• Be organized and effectively manage your time across multiple recruiting priorities
• Develop robust candidate pipelines for ongoing and future openings
• Maintain relationships with passive candidates for future openings
Your Background Should Include:
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in a fast-paced scientific or technical environment
• 7+ years' experience as a sourcer and/or recruiter in an agency or in-house corporate environment working on multiple technical and/or scientific roles
• Experience with Boolean logic and Linkedin
• Experience researching, data mining and finding unique ways to identify potential candidates
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Motivated by making the world a better place and a desire to contribute to GRAIL's mission
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
GRAIL, Inc. and its affiliates and subsidiaries ("GRAIL") does not accept any liability for fees for resumes from recruiters or employment agencies ("Agency"), without a binding, written recruitment agreement between GRAIL and Agency describing the services and specific job openings ("Agreement"). GRAIL may consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume and explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the Agency, unless an Agreement is in place. Any email or verbal contacts with any person within GRAIL is inadequate to create a binding agreement. Agencies without an Agreement are requested not to contact any hiring managers of GRAIL with recruiting inquiries or resumes. Agencies interested in partnering with GRAIL may contact GRAIL's HR Department through our Customer Service team .