Customer Experience (CX) Manager - Women's Health
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The Customer Experience (CX) Manager I – Women’s Health is responsible for playing an integral role on the extended cross-functional support team for the US Specialty franchise. As a member of the Commercial Analytics & Operations (CA&O) organization supporting our brand franchises, the CX Manager will bring Digital/CRM subject matter expertise to strategic brand plans and have responsibility for ensuring the Customer Experience is optimized for key stakeholders. This role will:
- Serve as the primary brand business partner in the development and pull-through of differentiated and insight-driven digital/omnichannel plans to ensure the right HCPs receive the right messages and/or services, via the right channel, at the right moments
- Leverage AbbVie’s existing HCP digital/omnichannel ecosystem, tools, capabilities and best practices where relevant to support assigned brand’s business and customer objectives
- Drive AbbVie’s continued HCP Digital Transformation by providing expertise and leading the development and execution of new brand-relevant capabilities, with an eye towards potential cross-brand applications and best practices
- Collaborate effectively with various cross-functional teams to develop and maintain holistic end-to-end brand HCP experience designs
This role will also be accountable for bringing expertise and leadership support to advance the Digital Transformation key priorities. Specifically, developing and maintaining brand experience designs, ensuring adherence of customer privacy and compliance practices, drafting of marketing campaign business rules and requirements, as well as identifying and partnering with Analytics teams to develop and utilize sound measurement/reporting constructs for all programs. The CX Manager will also ensure that all Digital/CRM activities align and integrate well with the existing Digital/CRM multi-channel ecosystem.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead Customer Experience design across omnichannel ecosystem and act as Digital/CRM subject matter expert in support of the Brand team and overall franchise.
- Guide development and management of impactful and relevant in-field team tools and assets (sales aids) to support live/virtual/hybrid sales interactions.
- Lead pathfinding brands on proof of concepts/pilots for emerging digital capabilities.
- Provide brand team support to manage the development and completion of execution plans (timelines) from start to finish for CRM/Digital programs (ie. Social, email, website touchpoints).
- Collaborate effectively in a matrixed environment with Brand Marketing, Creative/CRM/Digital agencies, Media, Market Research, Analytics, Business Technology Solutions (BTS), Sales Operations, and Medical/Regulatory/Legal integrated business partners.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Brand customer insights, journey, and segmentation strategies - and apply them to CRM/Digital campaigns and programs.
- Lead cross-functional team (Brand/CX/MABI/Agency) to design and implement ideal customer experience aligned to journey phases and strategic messaging strategy.
- Provide input and inspiration as a trusted partner throughout the annual brand strategy and tactical planning process.
- Partner closely with Medical/Regulatory/Legal/Privacy partners to educate, lead and help AbbVie anticipate and balance organizational needs with pilots. Present capabilities and garner buy-in/feedback from senior leadership across various stakeholder functional areas.
- Troubleshoot roadblocks and identify creative and compliant solutions to facilitate forward motion of new initiatives, while socializing learnings with broader CX team.
- Provide CRM/Digital execution and response channel/tactic expertise across all channels (e.g. Email, Web, Mobile Apps, Social).
- Develop detailed digital campaign business requirements for patient support services and CRM lead generation, acquisition, and retention. (e.g. CRM database management)
- Collaborate with Brand team to recommend and build feasible campaign and program test & learn plans to inform optimization recommendations. Develop and manage tactic test plans/QC before, during and after campaign launch.
- Guide creative agencies to ensure the development of relevant, 1:1 creative and messaging, including CRM/Digital marketing best practices.
- Understand and execute data capture and data privacy (opt management) consistently across all channels.
- Partner with Analytics to leverage CRM/Digital ecosystem engagement data and provide informed insights and optimization recommendations to Brand team.
- Identify new or unique Brand CRM/Digital data requirements needed for program.
- Ability to work and lead independently initiatives without day to day supervision
- Able to prioritize & gracefully manage competing priorities to ensure deadlines are met
- Collaborative nature and ability to influence and guide cross-functional stakeholders
- Exceptional functional knowledge and expertise on digital / omnichannel marketing platforms (e.g. Veeva CRM, email/CRM marketing best practices, non-personal promotions), preferably with a focus on HCP audience
- Acumen for how digital agencies operate: scope of work process/mgmt., timelines
- Inquisitive, strong analytical skills, including the ability to infer and apply learnings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and follow-through on execution
- Strong project management abilities and critical work tool experience (e.g. Excel, Visio, MS Project, PowerPoint)
Key AbbVie Leadership Competencies:
- Positive “all for one” approach to team deliverables and priorities.
- Builds strong relationships to enable higher performance.
- Learns quickly, grasps the “essence” and can change course quickly where indicated.
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo.
- Creates a learning environment and open to suggestions.
- Embraces the ideas of others, nurtures innovation and manages innovation to reality.
- Demonstrate a “servant-leader” approach while bringing deep subject matter expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing with at least five to ten plus (5-10+) years of CRM/Digital experience.
- Demonstrated experience with start-to-finish planning/executing multi-channel digital marketing/CRM programs, including: websites, email, emerging media tactics, mobile (apps/sites/media/SMS), SEO/SEM, social media/social listening.
- Must have thorough understanding of measuring impact of digital/CRM including social analytics, SEO measurement/management, digital/mobile metrics.
- Strong experience with enterprise CRM/Database/ESP platforms in an operational/executional capacity.
- Must have experience with personalization, 1:1 approaches/data capture techniques (ie. email, addressable media, dynamic web), application of legal/privacy terms & conditions.
- Must have experience identifying and outlining key campaign metrics (KPIs) and building campaign pro-formas/measurement plans/marketing analytics.
- Strong track record of success in managing multiple, complex project needs and/or driving new digital/omnichannel innovation
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.