Hospital Surgical Rep
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The Hospital Surgical Representative (HSR) is responsible for providing sales and promotion of Allergan Medical plastic surgery products, maintaining customer base, developing new markets, and obtaining new customers.
Main Areas of Responsibilities
- Meet or exceed sales targets on an ongoing basis and has the capability of selling targeted products to targeted accounts.
- Conduct excellent product in-servicing and product evaluations that lead to customer conversions.
- Prospect and develop relationships with prospective customers, converting them to Allergan customers (primary customers include the physician, materials manager and the purchasing administrator).
- Increase account penetration with orders for Allergan Tissue Matrices for new surgical procedures.
Bachelor Degree or higher level degree is required
- Minimum of 3 years of Surgical or Specialty Sales experience required
- Surgical Sales Preferred
- Hospital Sales Preferred
- Buy and Bill Preferred
Significant Work Activities
Driving a personal auto or company car or truck, or a powered piece of material handling equipment
Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.