Manager, HRConnect Service Center
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The HRConnect Customer Experience Manager collaborates closely with various parties (e.g., other HR Operations team members, Business HR, Total Rewards, Finance/Payroll and Business Technology Systems leaders and vendor partners) to understand business needs and strategic priorities in order to ensure operations and related shared services delivery capabilities are effectively and efficiently leveraged within the business. This role has responsibility for managing HRConnect teams providing HR and Payroll support and managing vendor relationships. Must have the ability to effectively interact and manage stakeholder relationships and identify/translate their business needs/requirements and transform those requirements into system and HRConnect services solutions.
- Manage HRConnect shared services teams and instill standards of a metrics driven, outcome and continuous improvement focused, process-based, service-oriented environment.
- Enable a value-driven and consistent culture across the HRConnect organization.
- Understand varying business needs and priorities to align our HRConnect operational priorities and ensure stakeholder expectations are met.
- Manage the operating environment to ensure effective achievement of all work processes.
- Maintain a regimen of problem solving for optimization and continuous improvement of all supported operations in the organization.
- Provide direction and direct management to retained HR Benefits and Operations team members and act as lead in the design and day to day management for all geographical support and vendor delivery resources.
- Resource decision making for appropriate use of staff resources and contractors.
- Manage to consistently meet or exceed our internal customer (employee, manager, BHRs and business leadership) expectations.
- A BA/BS degree preferably in Human Resources Management, Operations or Business Management
- Minimum of 5-7 years of Service Center related work experience with at least 3 years of team management/leadership experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills that support building strong partnerships.
- Understanding of HR data, function and processes
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Critical thinking and analytical skills with an attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills, with an ability to anticipate needs and solve problems proactively.
- Effectively manage confidential data and professional work with colleagues
- Adhering to data governance and privacy standards
Significant Work Activities
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.