Facilities and Engineering Supplier Mgmt Mgr
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve earned your degree. How will you use that achievement to reach your goals? Do more with the knowledge youve worked hard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role.Facilities and Engineering Supplier Management ManagerLive
What you will do
Lets do this, lets change the world! In this vital role you will lead all aspects of the delivery of the Integrated Service Providers (ISP) in Amgen Manufacturing Limited (AML) Puerto Rico facilities, including the service oversight, corresponding business processes, improvement strategies and quality systems requirements which are part of the Facilities and Engineering (F&E) operations. You will also ensure that the ISPs accomplish the work required in their corresponding contracts, aligned with any applicable procedures, and fulfilling our joint clients' expectations.
Critical tasks that you also shall deliver include developing, implementing and sustaining a Management System for the IFM and FS Programs; ensure that the ISPs perform all required actions to strengthen our safety and quality frameworks within the F&E Department; assess ISPs performance by observation of floor operations and review of performance data. Also, it is important that you can evaluate, plan, and implement solutions for process improvement opportunities and productivity. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the execution of day to day activities and provide guidance based on strategy connecting with stakeholders and work in collaboration with supplier to assure compliant.
- May serve as primary system owner for the AML ISP Programs and assist with system ownership responsibilities on more complex events, such as regulatory audits.
- Develop, prioritize, analyze and present interpretation of results for operational issues of extensive scope and complexity.
- Monitor and communicate incidents trends and ensure that all compliance-related requirements are met
- Review equipment/system Root Cause Analysis investigations and support trend investigations.
- Develop partnership with our Quality clients, and provide support during regulatory audits, including presentation of IMP topics.
- Lead or participate on the assessment or implementation of special projects or initiatives.
- Support non-standard shift organization, including weekends and/or extended hours as per business needs.
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients! The F&E Supplier Mgmt. Mgr. professional we seek is a dynamic teammate with these qualifications.
Masters degree & 2 years of GMP regulated industry experience
Bachelors degree & 4 years of GMP regulated industry experienceBeyond that, additional preferred qualifications are:
- Proven skills and knowledge in contract/vendor management and problem-solving techniques
- Experience managing Facilities Services on GMP environment
- Solid understanding of GMP regulated quality systems and business processes
- Ability to interpret and apply GLPs and GMPs
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills in English & Spanish and digital literacy
- Experience dealing with and handling changes with a good planning skill
- Project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Good negotiating expertise; skilled in facilitation and collaboration, interacting successfully with variety of communication and working styles
- Regulatory knowledge, experience in regulatory agencies' interactions;
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and maximize your potential along your career journey
- A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plancomprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefitswith compensation and benefits rated above 4 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us: careers.amgen.comEqual Opportunity Statement
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.