QA Data Analyst, Pharmacy Operations
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Job Title : Analyst, QA
The QA Analyst position supports the activities and initiatives of the Quality Manager to implement and manage the Quality System. This includes support on: policy &procedure, program management, patient record review, internal/external audit, and metrics and trend analysis and reporting.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system
- Provides effective quality controls to the referral management, call center and fulfillment operations
- Monitors compliance with all AbbVie and Pharmacy Solutions policies and procedures in addition to all federal/state/local governmental and pharmacy laws and regulations
- Develops QA training programs and materials and provides training to departmental personnel
- Evaluates, analyzes, and trends quality indicators, data, performance metrics and prepares daily/monthly reports of pharmacy solutions quality measurements
- Manage QA lists, spreadsheets, and databases as required to support the business
- Participates in Quality Improvement initiatives and assures customer satisfaction
- Conducts investigations and provides timely resolutions to variance, incident, exception issues. Participates in the development and implementation of permanent corrective actions.
- Prepares ad hoc quality and other reports as requested by management and external customers
- Conduct internal audits on the business functions of Pharmacy Solutions and Supports external audit logistics and operations
- BS in a scientific discipline or related experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Quality related field
- Strong computer skills utilizing a Microsoft environment (e.g. Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Good oral, written, and presentation skills
- Sound decision making and problems solving skills to assure business unit compliance
- Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze data and trends and draw conclusions
- Good mathematics background with an understanding of basic statistical concepts
Significant Work Activities
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.