Sr. Accounting Analyst
Sr. Accounting Analyst is responsible for fiscal functions of the Company in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and in accordance with financial management techniques and practices appropriate within the contract manufacturing industry. The Sr. Accounting Analyst will be responsible for monitoring general accounting practices, budgeting, internal accounting controls, accounts payable and accounts receivable functions.
- Professionally handle all customer requests via phone/ email in a timely manner and train the Accounting team in the proper professional handling of customer requests.
- Lead the preparation of General Ledger account reconciliations with sub-ledgers.
- Lead the reconciliation of bank accounts to the General Ledger and researching/resolving discrepancies, placing stop payments, providing check copies, researching check exceptions, and processing wire transfers.
- Lead the processing and reconciling of accounting documents including, but not limited to, invoices, vendor statements, ADP payroll transactions, and journal entries.
- Lead financial audits (internal, governmental/client) as needed or in support of the Controller as requested.
- Trains and leads the Accounting team and/or new team members on proper protocols, regulations and established best practices.
- Reviews and codes financial information for accuracy, including timekeeping records.
- Provide accounting and administrative support related to monthly management reports.
- Supports Finance Team and Materials Management team in conducting the annual physical materials inventory.
- Develops and/or creates ad-hoc reports, including project reporting.
- Ensures adherence to government rules/regulations and promptly reports any discrepancies to the Controller and/or management.
- Responsible for setting up new contracts/projects in the accounting system including but not limited to, access to contract/project timekeeping and PAL processing.
- Provide accounting and administrative support related to contracts/projects including calculation of overhead and labor rates and labor distributions
- Provides back-up support in the absence of the Accountant I.
- All other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Key skills including excellent written and oral communication skills, excellent organizational, analytical skills.
- High proficiency with and knowledge of accounting and financial management software including SAP, Microsoft Excel, and others.
- Demonstrated expertise in budgeting, financial forecasting and financial analysis.
- Significant experience in or knowledge of accounting principles.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work independently.
- Very organized with high attention to detail.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged sitting with some walking, bending, stooping and stretching.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment is required.
- Attendance is mandatory.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Accounting, Finance, or related field, with at least 8 years of progressive accounting experience.
- Certified Public Accountant certification.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please e-mail FDBTHR@fujifilm.com or call 979-431-3500.