Client Relations Manager, GMP
The Client Relations Manager, GMP builds strategic and long-term relationships with clients, particularly those in the field of gene therapy, cell therapy, and other advanced therapeutics modalities by understanding client technical requirements, clinical and commercial goals, and offering an appropriate custom manufacturing solution.
- Nurture and manage relationships with existing accounts that are in need GMP manufactured of plasmid DNA
- Expand network and contacts at target pharma and biotech organizations
- Drive the sales process from inquiry through proposal preparation and execution of statement of work
- Grow revenue of a specific geographic region year over year through implementation of sales strategies including account planning
- Meet with clients in person and over the phone to understand requirements and communicate project information
- Identify opportunities for strategic alignment and business development within existing client portfolio
- Occasional attendance at conferences to present Aldevron’s service portfolio to scientific and procurement personnel
- Visit client sites to grow client relationships and advance GMP manufacturing opportunities with that client
- Support generation of proposals and statements of work by coordinating with internal teams and client stakeholders
- Interface routinely with Quality Control, Subject Matter Expert and Program Management personnel at Aldevron
- Communicate client feedback to management regarding new service opportunities with suggestions to improve Aldevron’s service
- Ability to accurately manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrate high ethical standards and trustworthiness
- General scientific and technical expertise in the field of cell biology, molecular biology, or protein biochemistry
- Understanding of gene and cell therapy and biotech industry
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles including price cost structure, gross margin and profit
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as competency in general computer skills
- Ability to develop detailed project plans, prioritize tasks, and allocate resources to achieve company and client objectives
- Ability to present technical information to senior level personnel on client visits
- Ability to effectively manage client expectations through honest, consistent, and professional communication of positive and negative scientific results
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English
- B.S. in a scientific field required, M.S. preferred
- 3+ years of previous sales experience
- Experience in a GMP manufacturing setting is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
This position operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Join Us Today!
Join a team committed to making lives better. Aldevron provides high-quality plasmid DNA, proteins, enzymes, antibodies, and other biologics to help our partners achieve significant breakthroughs for a variety of life science applications.
If you would like to thank someone for referring you to this role include their first and last name as a referral source!
Aldevron is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We are committed to creating a diverse workforce and consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identify, or protected veteran status among other factors.