Senior Manager, Program Resource Management
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
If you feel like youre part of something bigger, its because you are. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve togetherresearching, manufacturing, and delivering ever-better products that reach over 10 million patients worldwide. Its time for a career you can be proud of. Join us.
Senior Manager, Program Resource ManagementLive
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this vital role you will oversee and manage GCPM Functional Service Provider performance and quality at a GCPM Hub Level. You will translate business strategy into effective resource planning and management within GCPM to support the delivery of the portfolio. You will identify and evaluate Hub Level Risk, ensuring effective mitigations and critical actions are implemented. You will also ensure GCPM FSP Vendor adherence to Amgen standards and all applicable regulations. Additionally, you will drive strong collaboration between GCPM, Early Development and GSO-SM functions to support effective delivery of our clinical trials portfolio. You will also support GCPM Training requirements and Role Forums and continuous improvement initiatives in GCPM and their interactions with the wider Global Development Operations (GDO) function.Key activities:
- Strategic Leadership of the GCPM FSP Hub FMT and provide input into OMT forums
- Responsible for Quality Oversight of FSP GCPM vendors and Monitor of GCPM Hub Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Perform Staff Quality Assessments to support GCPM FSP model quality review
- Ensure effective Functional Management Team meetings are delivered monthly
- Manage PRM risk assessment and mitigation process, contribute to ongoing FSP risk assessment and risk mitigation program at a GCPM Hub Level
- Responsible for ensuring resolution of performance issues for a given GCPM Hub
- Support Head of Program Resource Management in planning and executing Hub Operating Reviews
- Partner and communicate effectively with key stakeholders regarding GCPM Hub performance
- Support GCPM functional goal setting process
- Support the onboarding activity alignment and plans for FTE and FSP staff within GCPM
- Support roll-out of new business process and initiatives to ensure consistent application by GCPM staff
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The Scientific professional we seek is a proven leader with these qualifications.
- BS/BA/BSc in the sciences or RN
- Proven work experience in life sciences or medically related field, including proven track record of biopharmaceutical clinical research experience obtained working on clinical trials at a biotech, pharmaceutical or CRO company
- Previous management experience of direct reports
- Experience at or oversight of outside clinical research vendors (CROs, central labs, imaging vendors, etc)
- Knowledge of International Conference on Harmonization (ICH), Good Clinical Practice (GCP), and applicable international regulations and guidelines
- Knowledge of international regulatory requirements
- Clinical Development process and procedures
- Project planning experience including oversight of study deliverables, budgets, and timelines
- Ability to use scientific and clinical knowledge to conceptualize study designs
- Experience anticipating and resolving problems
- Experience collaborating and leading cross-functional teams (team/matrix environment)
- Experience working internationally
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, supervisory skills
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Vast opportunities to learn and move up and across our global organization
- Diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plan comprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefits
for a career that defies imagination
In our quest to serve patients above all else, Amgen is the first to imagine, and the last to doubt. Join us.
careers.amgen.comEqual Opportunity Statement
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.