Senior Manager, Portfolio Strategy and Analytics
Black Diamond Therapeutics is a precision oncology medicine company pioneering the discovery and development of small molecule, tumor-agnostic therapies. Black Diamond targets undrugged mutations in patients with genetically defined cancers for whom limited treatment options currently exist. Black Diamond is built upon a deep understanding of cancer genetics, protein structure and function, and medicinal chemistry. The Company’s proprietary technology platform, Mutation-Allostery-Pharmacology, or MAP, platform, is designed to allow Black Diamond to analyze population-level genetic sequencing data to identify oncogenic mutations that promote cancer across tumor types, group these mutations into families and develop a single small molecule therapy in a tumor-agnostic manner that targets a specific family of mutations.
The Senior Manager, Portfolio Strategy and Analytics will work closely with Research, Clinical, Business Development, and Finance leadership to provide analytics and insights to shape strategic decisions across the BDTX portfolio.
- Report to Director, Portfolio Strategy and Analytics as part of CFO’s team
- Research and understand patient populations and existing/emerging standards of care across oncology
- Own competitive intelligence for specific programs/projects, including maintaining a repository and providing regular updates to the leadership team, project teams, and other relevant BDTX stakeholders
- Partner with program/project leaders and teams to produce Target Product Profiles and other “asset positioning” materials for specific programs/projects
- Lead market and commercial assessments for specific programs/projects, including supporting BD efforts
- Own components of Company Model (e.g., valuation of specific programs/projects)
- MS/PhD in sciences or MBA with healthcare focus
- 2+ years of experience in biopharma industry
- Experience in biopharma pipeline/commercial assessments, competitive intelligence, strategy; management consulting and/or financial modeling experience a plus
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to interact with all levels of the BDTX organization and across functions (e.g., Research, Clinical, BD, Finance)
- Highly organized with excellent follow-up abilities and able to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Passion for bringing innovative targeted therapies to patients & excitement for working at growing biotech
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely usues standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform he essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; used hands to fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb be stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 lbs.
Black Diamond Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages all applications. Diversity and inclusion are important core values and will encourage our creativity and growth as a company. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected will be invited for an interview.