Healthcare Sales Representative
Founded in 2000, Tris Pharma, Inc. (www.trispharma.com) is the 3rd largest specialty pharmaceutical company in the United States. With our intense focus on application of physical chemistry in the biological systems, coupled with the requirements of manufacturing and market demands, we have grown our employee base over 250% in the past three years. Specifically, we are engaged in research, development, and manufacturing of both OTC and Rx branded products and specialty generic products. Our mission is to understand the science driving the delivery of drugs into the human body; develop and bring to market products that add value to our customers and patients and provide a benefit to our company, employees and society at large.
In 2017, Tris Therapeutics LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Tris Pharma, was designated to support the commercialization and sale of our ADHD branded products. Since inception, Tris Therapeutics employee base has tripled in size. This is an exciting time for Tris as we further expand our National Sales Force. If you are an experienced sales representative looking to increase your skills and build your career with an expanding, learning oriented organization we are looking for you.
Our National Sales force is made up of field-based representatives throughout the US that serve as a direct link between the company and health care providers (HCPs) and clients. This territory consists of Eastern Kentucky (Lexington and surrounding area) and parts of West Virginia (Charleston, Huntington and surrounding area). Some overnights required. Qualified candidates must live within territory.
The selected candidate handles all operational aspects of pharmaceutical sales and service including, but not limited to: generating sales, communication and promotion of the clinical and economic benefits of the product, building and maintaining successful relationships, educating health care staffs, and identifying new opportunities for growth. The incumbent collaborates cross-functionally with internal departments and external resources on sales related issues.
· Established, develops and maintains successful business partnerships with targeted health care providers (HCPs) and staffs within assigned geographical territory; Increases awareness through appropriate scientific information and educational programs to medical professionals; Collaborates closely with Regional Sales Manager (RSM) to execute a specific and integrated action plan for assigned region in order to achieve the defined territory and sales goals; Clearly understands and implements goals of the sales and marketing to obtain sales objectives for assigned products.
• Creates consultative, solution-oriented business partnerships with clients by meeting regularly with appropriately targeted HCPs and staff within assigned geography to understand and discuss company products and how they can meet their identified needs.
• Establishes, manages and maintains successful relations with relevant and appropriate HCPs and other medical and pharmacy personnel; Provides HCPs and other medical and pharmacy staff with training and assistance in the indicated use of the product; Communicates accordingly on proper timeline of effects, side effects and counter indications/risks of drug and notifies Pharmacovigilance (PV) Department; maintains current and comprehensive clinical and pharmacoeconomic knowledge of the product(s) and treatment area(s)Requirements
Bachelors degree and minimum 2 years sales experience in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, capital equipment or business to business (B2B) industry with documented sales success is REQUIRED. The PREFERRED candidate will have a Bachelors degree AND 2 - 5 years sales experience in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology or related industry. Job title and level determination will be commensurate with experience.
• Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and successfully and independently growing and managing a territory REQUIRED
• Demonstrated ability to analyze complex sales and technical data and to develop strategic and actionable business plans REQUIRED
• Experience conducting successful consultative, solutions-oriented sales calls REQUIRED
• Excellent presentation skills and experience REQUIRED
• Ability to quickly learn, understand and explain complex medical and scientific information REQUIRED
• Valid US driver’s license and clean driving record REQUIRED
• Ability to influence without direct authority REQUIRED
Tris Pharma, Inc. offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. To build and enhance our diverse workforce, we encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, women, LGBTQ, etc. Tris Pharma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.