Technical Recruiting Manager
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Description – External
In this role you will support the recruitment efforts for the Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie Company, organization based in Irvine, California. You will deliver proactive recruiting strategies through the use of market insights and data to position Allergan Aesthetics as an employer of choice in the biopharma and Aesthetics industry.
Key responsibilities include:
- Recruitment focus is on the Allergan Aesthetic business, specifically Allergan Data Labs which focuses on Digital, Data Science & Engineering
- Collaborate with Human Resource partners, Business leaders and HR Center of excellence to understand skill requirements, background and experience needed
- Passionate about delivering a high- quality experience for our candidates and hiring managers.
- Provide comprehensive internal and external recruitment strategy to meet demand plan, based on market knowledge/research, external network, and existing internal programs
- Identifies and problem solves pro-actively
- Responsible for attracting top talent from across the globe and developing a strong qualified talent pool.
- Additional job functions would include, pre-screening candidates, project management in various functional areas at any given time, partnering with global team members to develop sourcing strategies and providing talent for open positions.
- Responsibilities include and not limited to managing requisitions, updating, and managing Taleo ATS, achieving recruiting metrics and reporting key accomplishments.
- Compile and communicate the knowledge base, industry overviews, market trends, company profiles to team members and business leaders.
- Oversee pre-employment process (background check, references, etc.), as well as the preparation and approval of offer package, providing equity & market competitiveness data research.
- Ensure compliance to state/federal employment laws and AbbVie policies and practices for applicant tracking compliance and reporting metrics.
Qualifications - External
- 5-7 years recruitment experience in a competitive, fast pace environment.
- Must project a strong business presence and have the ability to instill confidence in clients and to deliver results
- Proactive recruiting and sourcing experience.
- Experience recruiting for senior level positions.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical or Tech industry recruitment experience strongly preferred.
- Experience recruiting for international talent including knowledge of visa requirements, compensation, and relocation/deployment a plus
- Experience in collaborating with a broader HR organization in support of business initiatives
- Professional, accountable, high energy and collaborative team player
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build professional relationships across all levels of the business
Significant Work Activities
Yes, 50 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.