Process Development Technician II
ADMA Biologics is a biopharmaceutical company relentlessly committed to creating superior products for immunodeficient patients at risk for infection. It is our devotion to this underserved population that fuels us and our hands-on approach to production and development that sets us apart. If you are looking for a dynamic, innovative, growing company in the biopharmaceutical industry that is committed to excellence and integrity, then consider ADMA Biologics. We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Process Development Technician II!
This position conducts laboratory and pilot-scale experiments that support the development of new technologies. Partially responsible for the optimization of manufacturing processes and implementation of regulatory requirements. Assists in process development activities, creates scalable processes with improved product yield and reduced manufacturing systems costs. Researches and assists with the implementation of new methods and technologies to enhance operations. Collects, analyzes, interprets and data to improve processes.
Essentials of the Job
- Conducts lab scale studies that include processing of plasma proteins.
- Conducts laboratory and pilot-scale experiments to evaluate and develop new technologies.
- Operation of centrifuges, filtration apparatus, and chromatography systems
- Routine use of monitoring instruments such as pH/ conductivity meters, spectrophotometer, and scale
- Routinely performs sample and buffer preparation including labeling.
- Equipment and Area cleaning
- Completes documentation and data entry as required for procedures and tests performed.
- Adheres to Safety and cGMP practices in execution of job functions.
- Performs testing as needed to generate data for validation and special projects.
- Fulfills requests from management for assistance in other matters as needed.
- Assists in creating scalable processes.
- Assists the manufacturing operations team in problem solving with regard to equipment and systems.
- Participates in the design and start-up of new manufacturing facilities and equipment.
- Create tables and analyze data from experiments.
- Execution of Validation protocols.