Senior Salesforce Engineer
GRAIL is a healthcare company whose mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. GRAIL is focused on alleviating the global burden of cancer by developing pioneering technology to detect and identify multiple deadly cancer types early. The company is using the power of next-generation sequencing, population-scale clinical studies, and state-of-the-art computer science and data science to enhance the scientific understanding of cancer biology, and to develop its multi-cancer early detection blood test. GRAIL is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA with locations in Washington, D.C., North Carolina, and the United Kingdom. It is supported by leading global investors and pharmaceutical, technology, and healthcare companies. For more information, please visit www.grail.com.
GRAIL is looking for a Sr. Salesforce Engineer on the IT Engineering team, to help build custom processes and applications using Salesforce's business configurable components, including related applications across the CRM environment. This individual should be a technical subject matter expert for Salesforce.com and related CRM applications and appropriate use with respect to the entire Customer Life Cycle.
This role will also be involved in specific enterprise CRM projects, engaging with stakeholders to understand their requirements and involved in the development, qualification, deployment and support of new systems and capabilities.
• Leading change control processes to ensure no interruptions in day-to-day use of Salesforce while still providing visibility into changes.
• Maintaining custom objects, formulas, validation rules, workflows, process builder, approvals, and assignment rules.
• Work with Partners to capture requirements, deliverables, and timeframes.
• Ability to ramp up quickly on technical knowledge necessary for a project.
• Lead internal and external resources to accomplish goals and objectives.
• Create project plans and communicate key results.
• Ensure timelines and landmarks are actively achieved.
• Understanding of standard project management toolsets (Smartsheets, Asana, MS Project).
• High level of customer service and follow-up skills required.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Your background should include:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Bioinformatics or similar technical field or equivalent. Advanced degrees are a plus.
• Salesforce ADM201 certification plus 6+ years Salesforce implementation and administration experience including at least two successful Implementations.
• 6+ years Salesforce CRM implementation and application administration.
• 4+ years building Salesforce custom applications.
• Enterprise system architecture expertise including a detailed understanding of CRM core, integrated application architecture.
• Business workflow such as HCP/Sunshine act, Medical CRM, Case Management etc., understanding across the customer lifecycle, document system configuration, workflows, and field/data maps.
• Excellent written and verbal listening and communication skills.
• Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services.
• Additional Salesforce certifications such as DEV401.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
GRAIL, Inc. and its affiliates and subsidiaries ("GRAIL") does not accept any liability for fees for resumes from recruiters or employment agencies ("Agency"), without a binding, written recruitment agreement between GRAIL and Agency describing the services and specific job openings ("Agreement"). GRAIL may consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume and explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the Agency, unless an Agreement is in place. Any email or verbal contacts with any person within GRAIL is inadequate to create a binding agreement. Agencies without an Agreement are requested not to contact any hiring managers of GRAIL with recruiting inquiries or resumes. Agencies interested in partnering with GRAIL may contact GRAIL's HR Department through our Customer Service team .