Statistical Programming Contractor
A statistical programmer consultant provides timely support to the study team on all programming matters according to the project strategies. Requirements will be identified according to a Statistical Analysis Plan and programming specifications using internal standards and guidelines. The incumbent implements and executes the programming and project standards. Works independently in the design and testing of program logic, coding programs, program documentation and preparation of programs. Supports ongoing clinical studies requests for statistical and non-statistical analyses. Meets statistical ad hoc requests of senior management. Provides documentation and consistent maintenance of code, logs, and output in a regulated environment.
- Support programmer within a study team involved in the creation and QC of analysis datasets TFL's or standard tools following Regeneron standard data models or user requirements.
- Apply standard tools developed for the study or project. Participate in development of new standards and tools.
- Follow all company SOP and guidelines in the creation of the programming deliverables.
- Adheres to procedures surrounding retention of data, records, and information for clinical studies.
SAS, (Base, Stat, Macro, graph)
MS. (BS) in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Life Science or related discipline with 5 -7 years of programming experience preferably in processing clinical trial data in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical or health related industry. SAS Certification a plus.
• Experience in SAS programming, preferably in a clinical data environment.
• Exposure of relational database structure
• Understanding of reporting systems.
• Experience with implementing standardization methodology.
• Demonstrated teamwork and interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills in a global environment.
• Ability to support study requirements with challenging timelines under direct supervision by the programming lead
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.