Delivery Lead - Web, Mobile & SFDC
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Develop, execute and manage IT programs & projects within the defined scope. Expedite, manage and coordinated a multitude of interrelated IT project activities within the constraints of human and financial resources and changing priorities to ensure the successful completion of projects. Manage Project Managers, Vendors and Stakeholders. Provide timely status report, develop and report on agreed KPIs.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.;
- Initiate and Plan IT Projects: Works with Strategic Business and Executive IT management to establish project goals, KPI, project baselines with assumptions & clear cross functional dependencies and business case.
- Helps set strategic IT direction, develop templates & best practice guide that can be leverage across multiple programs & projects.
- Project Control: Assess the degree to which changes to scope, issues and risks will affect projects working with division or senior leadership and sponsor to gain agreement for resolution.
- Measure performance to assure the program/project is progressing as compared to original plan and budget.
- Executing and Closing Projects: Leads project managers, vendors and teams in developing and executing a program plan ensuring that authorized resources are obtained to make certain that all activities are performed.
- Gather lessons learned and obtain final project approval from sponsor and stakeholders.
- Project Communication: Communicate project progress by producing project reports to provide timely and accurate project status and decision support information to Project Team, Division, Cross Division and Executive management. Makes recommendations based on current project status to resolve issues.
- Resource and Team Management: Coordinate resources to ensure program and business needs are addressed through proactive priority management with business leaders. Manages, motivates and mentor cross-functional and enterprise project teams.
- Quality Management: Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
Bachelor's Degree with 12 years’ experience; Master's Degree or higher with 8 years’ experience.
12+ years’ experience in application delivery, product owner/analyst, software development & support, Agile & DevOps experience.
Minimum of 10 years managing large complex programs / projects and team transformation.
Technical Skills – Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Salesforce.com – Health Cloud, Community Cloud and Marketing Cloud, Web and Mobile technologies
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Yes, 15 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.