Allergan Digital Liaison
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
This position will effectively interact and communicate with a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally. To be successful, this person will educate and guide a team of field-based digital consultants with insights gained from Allergan’s core aesthetic business units as well as outside agencies and customers. Working closely with Allergan Data Labs, brand marketing teams and external digital vendors, this person will be able to quickly identify customer needs and align Allergan resources in a fee-based environment. Once identified, they will support the creation of unique digital deliverables that appeal to a broad mix of aesthetic practices.
- Must possess an understanding of the Google Marketing Platform, Facebook Ads Manager, Ad Servers, Programmatic Buying Platforms, Online Video, Email Marketing, Push notifications, Mobile and more
- Understanding and an appreciation for all digital channels and how they can work together.
- Able to strategically segment large projects into smaller, actionable deliverables; effectively prioritizes a high volume of work across the business.
- Continually seeks opportunities to drive process change; supports organization through change. Identifies opportunities to innovate and evolve; proactively drives new ways of working.
- Expert communication, presentation and material preparation skills required
- A proven track record of personal success and ambitious undertakings
- A passion for building, bringing to market, and scaling digital products and services
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively across a complex network of sales, marketing, customers, vendors and our internal digital team.
- Oversee and implement digital projects including: planning, training and facilitating digital marketing courses for both internal and external customers.
- Develop and maintain detailed schedules and resource allocation plans.
- Assist with designing and executing digital marketing strategies born of unique consumer insights and Allergan’s market experience.
- Measure digital ROI for key accounts supported by the Allergan Digital Consultants.
- Coordinate and support the expansion of brand specific digital assets by working closely with the marketing teams for Botox Cosmetic, Juvederm, SkinMedica, Dermalinfusion, Coolsculpting, CoolTone and cash pay Natrelle implants.
- Commitment to delivering outstanding customer service regardless of circumstances.
- Demonstrated ability to incorporate continuous quality improvement in accordance with maturity of Allergan Digital Consulting team.
- Able to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously, including prioritization of tasks, shifting of deadlines, coordination with multiple departments and individuals, implementation of organizational and tracking processes, etc.
- Skillful in adapting a well-spoken communication style to interact with a variety of personality types, while ensuring any message is conveyed clearly and concisely.
- Able to balance the importance of following set procedures with a desire to consistently improve quality of work product and efficiency of processes, maintaining a sensitivity to practice expense considerations at all times.
- Dedication to presenting a professional and positive image to both internal and external customers.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills; capable of maintaining a high level of professionalism at all times and representing Allergan appropriately in emails, telephonically, and in conversation.
- Commitment to maintaining progressive knowledge and skills essential to successfully perform the duties outlined herein.
Ideal Candidate Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree. Master’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing
- Project Management experience
- Willingness to travel 25% of the time
- Agency experience a plus
- Knowledge of the Medical Aesthetic space a plus
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Yes, 50 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.