Senior Manager, Digital Engagement
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Sr Manager, Digital Engagement
The Senior Manager, Digital Engagement – UBRELVY® plays an integral role on the Neurology Marketing team and the extended cross-functional Consumer Team. As a member of the CNS organization, the Senior Manager’s key responsibilities include:
- Cross-functional integration of consumer digital strategy, including the development and pull-through of insight-driven digital/omnichannel plans to ensure the right consumers receive the right message at the right time via the right channel.
- Deep understanding of brand marketing priorities that correlate to use of marketing tools, data and solutions involved.
- Ability to create strategies to increase customer base through content improvement, personalized interaction and digital traffic metrics.
- Assist with the creation and execution of digital marketing programs and tactics to strategically grow UBRELVY®’s patient population.
- Serve as the brand’s subject matter expert on current and future digital capabilities (tools, platforms, solutions, media execution) and be able to identify new in-house solutions based on knowledge and expertise of existing and future-state capabilities
- Drive digital transformation through analytics, reporting and strategic optimization
- Develop a robust reporting and measurement cadence, including detailed analytics by channel and higher-level executive summaries for quick-hit understanding across various stakeholders
- Identify and synthesize key campaign metrics (KPIs) and utilize said metrics for continuous enhancements and future design/innovation in partnership with our in-house digital media team
- Develop actionable insights from data by working cross-functionally with in-house digital media team, market research, media planning and purchasing, analytics, customer experience and IT to identify, optimize and execute on growth opportunities
- Coordinate the work of multiple agencies, external vendors, and internal departments, including media planning, business insights/analytics, customer experience, market research and IT
- Champion existing and future digital capabilities (platforms, channels, tools and solutions); customize approach and troubleshoot roadblocks as needed
- Drive AbbVie’s continued Digital Transformation by providing expertise and leading the development and execution of new consumer digital capabilities, with an eye toward new ways to engage consumers and patients
- Participate in the strategic planning process to accelerate growth for UBRELVY®
- Identify new, innovative digital strategies that will transform the business and drive results
- Challenge the status quo to ensure optimal solutions are implemented with speed and efficiency
- Deep understanding of the digital ecosystem inclusive of all paid media channels
- Passion for all things digital with proven experience delivering effective and innovative website and CRM experiences and digital campaigns
- Collaborative project manager who can work cross-functionally to design best-in-class digital engagements
- Strong analytical abilities and quantitative skills to translate data into actionable insights
- Ability to translate complex analytics, programs and processes into simple, easy to understand metrics for broader consumption across stakeholders
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and/or other web analytics tools
- Strong knowledge of digital distribution channels, digital advertising measurement, search engine optimization (SEO) and social media
- Results-oriented with a strong understanding of media metrics and reporting
- Ability to act fast and manage multiple projects at once
- Experience with marketing automation, CRM and customer journey mapping
- Ability to collaborate with technology partners to set web channel technology strategy to create unique customer journeys
- Consumer marketing and media experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing, or equivalent background in advanced digital/omnichannel management preferred (e.g., data-driven marketing, digital marketing)
- 5+ years CRM/Digital/Media background and experience
- Must have experience with personalization, 1:1 approach, data capture techniques across channels and touchpoints (e.g., email, addressable media, dynamic web)
- Must have experience identifying key campaign metrics (KPIs) and utilizing said metrics for continuous enhancements and future design/innovation
- Strong track record of success in managing multiple, complex project needs and driving new digital innovation
- Exceptional track record of success in planning & implementing consumer digital programs
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Yes, 20 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.