Physician, Scientific Program Manager
We are currently searching for a Physician, Clinical Research to provide support to the National Institutes of Health (NIH). This opportunity is a full-time position with MSC, and it is on-site in Bethesda MD.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review human subjects research proposals and offer expert advice on the proposals.
- Provide medical monitoring services for a portfolio of clinical trials.
- Perform scientific program management services onsite at the NIH.
- Apply expert knowledge and educational background in clinical research and translational medicine to support and facilitate coordination of activities.
- Participate in supporting leadership in expanding its advocacy and sponsorship of initiatives related to excellence in data management and innovative approaches to the management and standardization of translational research data.
- Assist in expanding collaboration with other NIH Institutes and Centers and the scientists they support, and foster efforts that strengthen communication among stakeholders across the clinical spectrum, including patients, industry and regulators.
- Minimum (5) five to (7) years of experience in a clinical setting.
- Must be a board-certified physician with expertise in clinical research, clinical trials, and regulatory experience. Expert knowledge of clinical research and care in academic and/or community clinical settings and an educational background and training in clinical medicine are paramount.
- Knowledge of Electronic Health Records and their use in clinical research is desired but not required.
- Must be licensed in a state, territory or commonwealth of the United States or District of Columbia.
- Must be board certified.
We are a trusted government partner that blends deep domain expertise with advanced technologies to help our customers solve complex problems that improve, protect, and save lives. As a rapidly growing company, we combine entrepreneurial spirit, customer focus, and an outcomes-based approach to support agency missions in health IT, life sciences, public safety, and grants management.
The Dovel Family of Companies offers employees an opportunity to advance beyond a specific role or contract, we offer a path to develop an enriching career. We believe in empowering a culture of innovation, customer success, and employee growth.
What you'll get...
- Time Off! Flexible schedules and company paid holidays allow you to take the time you need.
- Investment in YOU! 401(K) company contributions are yours to keep with no waiting period.
- Choices! Unique healthcare plans to choose from with options like fertility and orthodontia benefits.
- Discovery! With our tuition assistance and training programs, we support your career advancement.
- Tax Savings! Enroll in pre-tax Health or Dependent Care Flexible Spending, HSA with company contributions, parking, and/or transit commuter benefits.
- Support! Working parents and busy professionals - we've got you covered with a supportive culture, confidential Employee Assistance Program and a membership to Care.com.
- Perks! Employee discounts, peer recognition programs, company-wide wellness challenges, and fun community events.
- A Voice! A unique culture where you can influence decisions and have your voice heard.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.