Nanotechnology Technical Applications Scientist
NanoComposix is a privately-held R&D and manufacturing company that develops innovative nanomaterials for research and commercial markets. We manufacture hundreds of different variants of metal and metal-oxide core/shell nanocomposites for a wide range of applications including biosensors, medical devices, clinical diagnostics, and optical effects. Our mission is to help our clients bring nano-enabled products to market. We’re passionate about what we do and are looking for smart, energetic, and self-motivated individuals who take pride in their work to join our fun and innovative team in this exciting industry.
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, paid vacation and personal days, retirement plan with company-match, and an annual bonus program with opportunity for stock ownership in this employee-owned business.
Have a passion for nanotechnology and want to help other scientists conduct ground-breaking research, create transformative products, and develop revolutionary diagnostics and nanomedical therapies? We have an opening in our technical support team for an energetic, dynamic personality who can help make our customers successful.
- Serves as primary contact for technical support: Provides phone and e-mail technical support for all nanoComposix Products and Services for global customers, sales and marketing staff. Provides support to customers participating in pre- and post- sale product evaluations
- Answer questions and product inquiries via phone and email on the use and performance of nanoComposix products requiring some knowledge of:
- Nanotechnology products and uses
- Research techniques
- Strong understanding of nanoComposix’s nanomaterial catalog, nanomaterial properties, and synthetic capabilities
- Exercises sound scientific judgment to provide customers with accurate technical information in response to inquiries and when preparing work plan proposals
- Work with Account Managers and Scientists to determine customer and partner requirements and expectations to recommend specific products and solutions.
- Manage customer expectations and stay on top of project timelines, expected deliverable details and specifications as defined in proposed work plan. Own the accountability and responsibility of delivering to client needs and timeliness
- Assist with managing product documentation, including generating and organizing web content and marketing material
- Field requests for and quote customers in collaboration with the Sales Team,
- Follow-up on issued quotations to close opportunities, gather market feedback, and solicit new business Manage customer communication to ensure timely order and project status updates