Clinical Data Management Specialist
Piper Clinical Solutions is currently seeking a motivated Clinical Data Manager in Bethesda, MD to support a Clinical Research Organization. You will be apart of an established women-owned research firm supporting all phases of clinical trials in various therapeutic areas. This opportunity is currently remote but WILL NOT stay remote.
Responsibilities for the Clinical Data Manager:
- Will be designing, documenting, testing, and implementing studies in Electronic Data Capture systems.
- Develop CRFs to ensure all protocols are consistent and accurate.
- Responsible for database management, verification, cleaning of data, and quality assurance of the projects.
- Resolves any data queries with site personnel to ensure resolution and to improve quality of data collection.
Requirements for Clinical Data Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in life science or health related field from an Accredited University
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Data Management in a clinical research environment
- Experience with Electronic Data Capture (EDC) is required. iMedidata Rave and/or RedCap experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of GCP, GMP, GLP, and/or 21 CFR Part 11 is a preferred.
Compensation for the Clinical Data Manager:
- Salary up to $75,000 based on experience
- Benefits: Health, Dental, & Vision insurance, and 401K
GMP, Good Manufacturing Practices, GLP, Good Laboratory Practices, GCP, Good Clinical Practices, 21 CFR Part 11, EDC, Electronic Data Collection, iMedidata Rave, RedCap, Database Management, Database Design, CRF, Case Report Forms, data collection, study protocol, clinical requirements, clinical database management, data verification, data cleaning, quality assurance, SOP, Standard Operating Procedures, Data Management Plan, Data Entry Guidelines, Data Transfer Agreements, MedDRA, WHODRUG