Specialist IS Architect, SAP Finance
Amgen is seeking a specialist SAP Solution Architect with creativity and passion to drive innovation and change. The Specialist IS Architect will be responsible for equipping Amgen's Finance professionals with solutions in our SAP ecosystem that can drive continuous improvement through automation. Are you a seasoned technologist that enjoys collaborating with business partners to enable a more connected enterprise? Come join our team!Key Responsibilities:
- Serve as a trusted advisor to our Accounting, Tax, Treasury, and Financial Planning & Analysis partners by providing insights that drive increased automation
- Develop solution architecture for SAP FICO, including automated integration with Blackline, in our worldwide Suite on HANA instance
- Lead all aspects of system build according to approved solution architecture
- Collaborate with technology and business leaders to develop technology roadmaps
- Co-innovate with our global SAP ERP team to advance the capabilities of our ERP landscape through S/4HANA blueprinting
- Work independently, function as a knowledge resource for less experienced team members
Master's Degree and 4 years of Information Systems ExperienceOR
Bachelor's Degree and 6 years of Information Systems ExperienceOR
Associate degree and 8 years of Information Systems experienceOR
High school diploma / GED and 10 years of Information Systems experiencePreferred Qualifications:
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including a natural ability to convey complex technical topics to diverse audiences
- Proven experience of implementing or supporting management of multiple Planning solutions for FP&A in Anaplan or similar EPM tools (e.g. Hyperion, OneStream, SAP BPC or TM1)
- Experience with General Ledger, Asset Accounting, AR / AP, Cost Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, and Profitability Analysis
- Experience with SAP Business Consolidation (SEM-BCS) a plus
- Experience with S/4HANA and SAP partner products such as Blackline, Autobank, SAP Lease Accounting by Nakisa (SLAN), and Thomson Reuters Indirect Tax Determination a plus
- Interpret Agile concepts like User Stories, Personas, Epics, Features, Sprint etc.
- Possesses strong learning agility and technical leadership - ability to breakdown complex topics issues and into measurable plans for team execution
- Desire to work with a truly dynamic and exciting team, with a roll-up your sleeves approach
- Foster a culture of innovation to encourage IS resources to evaluate and introduce new technologies that will allow business partners to meet their objectives
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Ready to Apply for the Job?
We highly recommend utilizing Workday's robust Career Profile feature to complete the application process. A link to update your profile is available when you click Apply. You can then complete your Workday profile in minutes with the Upload My Experience functionality to upload an updated copy of your resume or you can simply edit the individual sections of your Career Profile.
Please note that you should be in your current position for at least 18 months before applying to internal positions. Staff must notify their current manager if invited for an interview. In addition, Staff are ineligible to apply for open positions if (a) their performance is currently being managed on a performance improvement plan (PIP) or other locally utilized formal coaching document or (b) their most recent performance rating was not a Partially Meets Expectations or higher. Please visit our Internal Transfer Guidelines for more detailed information
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.