Aesthetic Surgical Rep
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) is a bold, global pharmaceutical company and a leader in a new industry model - Growth Pharma. Allergan is focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded pharmaceutical, device, biologic, surgical and regenerative medicine products for patients around the world.
Allergan markets a portfolio of leading brands and best-in-class products for the central nervous system, eye care, medical aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women's health, urology and anti-infective therapeutic categories. With commercial operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people around the world live longer, healthier lives every day.
Allergan is a company that will inspire you to aim high with your ambition. Where you can build bridges all over the world. Where you can power ideas that drive change. And where you will act fast and drive results for customers and patients. Power your future & join our bold team.
The Aesthetic Surgical Representative (ASR) is responsible for providing sales and promotion of Allergan Medical plastic surgery products, maintaining customer base, developing new markets, and obtaining new customers.
Main Areas of Responsibilities
Provides technical product knowledge and support to ensure customer satisfaction. Effectively utilizes all Allergan resources to enhance productivity and provide optimal customer satisfaction. Complies with required reports and requests and effectively manages Allergan field assets.
- ASR’s are responsible for the achievement of their territory sales objectives as established by management through alignment with US Sales and Marketing plans. ASR must consistently achieve Quarterly and Annual sales quotas (attainment) by providing compliant sales promotion of Allergan Medical products, maintaining customer base, developing new markets, and obtaining new customers.
Develop Customers/Account Management
- Demonstrates effective product differentiation selling skills and business development by providing a consultative sales approach to the customer’s business, developing effective pre-call plans, assessing customer needs, handling objections, presenting visual aids, closing, and following-up.
- Builds strong relationships and holds customers accountable to commitments high level of customer interaction.
- Proficient in managing account growth strong knowledge of business environment and products (educates the customer, seeks to understand customer circumstances, needs and concerns) motivates customers to become product advocates builds strategic working relationships ability to develop and service KOL's allocate appropriate programs toward VIPs.
- Effectively manages weekly coverage for cosmetic cases as needed.
- Ability to proficiently position the Allergan portfolio in the cosmetic surgical arena.
- Proficient in all computer applications SalesForce.com, Natrelle.com, AllerganNetwork.com/APP. Ability to log in and effectively search for metrics, prepare for sales calls, and utilize in selling situations and territory management.
- Implements and promotes marketing programs
- Meets sales training requirements set forth by senior leadership to include all modules, LMS, NSM/NTM and National/Regional conference calls. Meets additional administrative requirements and timelines set by Regional Manager. Manages and completes all consignment audits before deadlines. Effectively maintains territory within Regional Travel and Entertainment Budget.
- Exemplifies integrity, flexibility and adaptability. Ability to understand multiple perspectives of decisions beyond the territory level. Is self aware of interactions with customers, peers, and co-workers. Demonstrates the ability to make sound decisions and uses good judgment. Is reliable and has a willingness to improve. Portrays a positive and productive attitude. Exerts a solution orientation and has a ‘find a way’ attitude. Works collaboratively with other Allergan sales counterparts.
- Understands and adheres to mandatory corporate compliance initiatives and travel/expense policies.
- Proficiency of market knowledge technical fluency across Allergan Medical and competitive product portfolios knowledge of breast anatomy demonstrates an expertise in supporting studies/material. Understands how individual tactics support the overall strategy and executes the marketing plan across the product portfolio. Ability to articulate strategy to customers, management and team members.
The following listed requirements need to be met at a minimum level to be considered for the job:
- 5 or more years of medical sales experience and/or training
- Surgical Sales Experience Preferred
- Knowledge of clinical, surgical techniques and procedures, and medical terminology preferred
- Bachelor Degree or higher level degree is required
Significant Work Activities
Driving a personal auto or company car or truck, or a powered piece of material handling equipment
Yes, 50 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.