Specialist, Executive Compensation (Equity Programs)
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Specialist, Executive Compensation (Equity Programs) – Grade 14
AbbVie's Executive Compensation leadership seeks a Specialist /analyst/consultant to administer, analyze and support our equity and executive compensation function. The right candidate for this role will be highly energetic and ready for a challenge.
This role provides support to the executive compensation team, worldwide, with direct support to the Director, Equity Programs.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Support the administration/communication process of the long-term incentive compensation programs.
- Support the executive compensation function in day-to-day activities such as program administration, data survey submissions, market analyses, executive offer recommendations, ad hoc reports, and executive payroll monitoring/verification.
- Lead the administrative process of creating equity materials, including report drafting and analysis, for senior level management and Board of Directors.
- Maintain all historical executive equity compensation data in accurate and usable form.
- Ensure the accuracy and timely delivery of all reporting and communications related to compensation programs.
- 2-3 years’ experience in equity administration, executive compensation, consulting, or similar HR or Finance analytical role.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel is preferred.
- Previous equity administration and board compensation analysis and communication experience is preferred.
- Able to multi-task and work in an environment with multiple deadlines.
Successful in environments that require working both independently and as part of a team, with initiative and accuracy.
- Experience executing processes and ensuring compliance with policy, legal and administrative requirements.
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills to establish and maintain relationships with internal and external partners.
- Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree required.
Core Attributes: Critical Thinking, Business Acumen, Operational Excellence, Collaboration, Ambiguity, Attention to Detail, Initiative/Drive for Excellence, Customer Focus, Continuous Improvement.
Significant Work Activities
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.