Regional Business Director
ADMA Biologics is a biopharmaceutical company relentlessly committed to creating superior products for immunodeficient patients at risk for infection. It is our devotion to this underserved population that fuels us and our hands-on approach to production and development that sets us apart. If you are looking for a dynamic, innovative, growing company in the biopharmaceutical industry that is committed to excellence and integrity, then consider ADMA Biologics. We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Regional Business Director in the Southwest US Region!
The incumbent is responsible and accountable for the sales planning and results supporting ADMA Biologics Products (Bivigam, Asceniv and NABI-HB) within the acute (hospital and Integrated Delivery Networks) and non-acute (Specialty Pharmacy, physician infusion, home infusion, etc.) market space.
- Fully accountable to the sales within a geographic region (own the dirt) through the interface with key medical providers and their staff as well as with specialty pharmacy partners and integrated health networks - driving sales of new and existing products.
- Manage the business within a specific geographical region through well-thought out strategic planning, routing and decision-making. Report directly to the Vice President of Sales
- Provide keen insights around the development of sales and marketing strategies and tactics for Accounts supported by Specialty Distributors. Implement tactics to drive sales and increase market penetration of ADMA Biologics products in Accounts such as academic medical centers, IDNs, hospitals, and specialty infusion companies, etc.
- Being able to identify and engage the necessary and proper resources to win the the business quickly
- Compliantly educate physicians, staff, drug information review personnel and pharmacy on the benefits of ADMA Biologics products.
- Establish, build and maintain relationships as the liaison between all Accounts, the Specialty Distributors and ADMA Biologics.
- Work with leadership on the selection of appropriate Accounts for targeting purposes; conduct SWOT analysis on new accounts, etc.
- Prepare monthly business reports on targeted accounts, current accounts and status of relationship between Specialty Distributors and the Accounts. Make recommendations on ways to increase market share and or make adjustments to changing market conditions.
- Maintain Customer database in CRM to include forecasting, run rates, growth potential trend analysis.
- Execute on the marketing strategy and create/maintain an updated regional business plan to maximize the business within your responsible business area; defining strategic imperatives, aligned strategies and executional tactics
- Establish and maintain relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and Healthcare Decision makers/influencers within the designated sales region.
- Consistently target, develop, maintain and sell to both new and existing customers and accounts.
- Attend both local, regional, and national conferences on both disease state and product specific topics.
- Ability to understand the key stake holders in the decision making process within each account and institution while aligning approved company provided resources to provide solutions.
- Develop strong relationships by understanding each customers needs, goals, prescribing habits and competitive products within each account with purpose of driving new businesses and helping as many patients as possible thought he proper use of our products
- Responsible for managing the designated sales region by analyzing accounts and physician sales data, identifying sales trends as well as market and competitive landscapes. Being able to successfully manage a business having a large geographic area and numerous customer numbers and types making the correct decisions needed to both drive business needed for the short-term while planning outwardly as well
- Maintain a high degree of competence in the areas of product knowledge, disease state knowledge, and industry knowledge.
- Manage and maintain regional budget to ensure its appropriate utilization as outlined and determined by sales leadership.
- Develop strong relationships by understanding each customers needs, goals, prescribing habits and competitive products within each account.
- Collaboration with National Accounts and Managed Access staff on activities where appropriate.
- Perform other job requirements as requested to advance the commercial opportunities of the company.
- Submit accurate and timely expense reports, maintains accounts records and submits timely thorough account and regional reports.
- Successfully complete all required company training; new hire on-boarding and new hire product and disease state training.
- Attend and participate in all required compliance training.
Bachelor’s degree in Business or Science. Advanced degree preferred.
Minimum of seven (7) years experience in pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical sales with a strong sales and marketing record. Minimum of three (3) years of successful selling experience within the acute care setting. This may include (but not limited to) Formulary Committee Members, Drug Information Department, Pharmacy and Purchasing. Minimum of three (3) years of successful selling experience within the plasma biologics/specialty space
Other Essential Knowledge:
- Extensive knowledge of US Healthcare system and how it is structured and financed, extensive knowledge of managed care systems, home care companies, proficiency in technical aspects of ADMA Biologics product lines;
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and GroupWise.
- Excellent people skills, strong communication skills in verbal, listening and written skills. Ability to command a presence in making group presentations is a must.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Vision, Life and Dental Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Company Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks’ Paid Time Off (within the first year)
- Tuition Assistance (after the first year)
- Easily accessible to Tri-Rail
- Company paid shuttle to the Boca Tri-Rail station
ADMA Biologics, Inc. uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
ADMA Biologics is an Equal Opportunity Employer