Director, Business Development
Adicet Bio, Inc. is a biotechnology company discovering and developing allogeneic gamma delta T cell therapies for cancer and other diseases. Adicet is advancing a pipeline of “off-the-shelf” gamma delta T cells, engineered with chimeric antigen receptors and T cell receptor-like antibodies to enhance selective tumor targeting, facilitate innate and adaptive anti-tumor immune response, and improve persistence for durable activity in patients. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.adicetbio.com.
DIRECTOR, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
The Director of Business Development at Adicet is a unique opportunity to contribute to developing a potential best-in-class cell therapy pipeline that may lead to durable complete responses in cancer patients. At Adicet, the director of business development will lead business development related efforts with academia and corporate partners (in-license and out-license) related to platform development, pipeline development and partnerships to make Adicet products available to patients world-wide.
- Build relationships and form partnerships with academic institutions and potential partners (in-license): to complement Adicet innovation, pipeline, and platform technology internal development programs.
- Build relationships and form partnerships with partners (out-license): to support licensing of selected programs to selected territories.
- Prioritize targets: to maintain an optimized pipeline of cutting-edge CAR gamma-delta1 T cell therapy addressing key medical need; Requires ongoing research and prioritization of targets.
- Identify and facilitate interactions with key opinion leaders and organize advisory boards
- Collaborate with CFO to support negotiations of term sheets and agreements
- Collaborating with all key functions to support the above: CSO, CTO, CMO, CFO and their teams to achieve the goals above
- Competitive landscape and database review: to support the above
- Facilitate internal Adicet interactions and interactions between Adicet team and external parties to achieve the above
- Facilitate internal business development processes, drive efficiencies and improve deal execution and management
- PhD (Life sciences) or MD in life sciences required (from a top-tier institution is preferred).
- A minimum of four (4) to ten (10) years of experience in within a biotech/pharma business development, life sciences consulting, venture capital or investment banking firm is required
- Strategic thinker with good quantitative analytical abilities and ability to understand and translate complex scientific concepts into core business objectives
- Strong project and time management skills ensuring effective and efficient decision making and issue resolution
- Proven track record at sourcing, structuring, negotiating and closing different types of partnerships from discovery stage assets through development stage
- Strong presentation and communication skills; candidate should feel comfortable presenting to groups
- Self-motivation and an affinity for a start-up, entrepreneurial environment is a must
- Creativity, taking initiative, overcoming obstacles and can do approach
Adicet Bio offers both comprehensive benefits and Paid Time (PTO) plans for employees, which begin on the first day of employment, as well as the opportunity to work in a growing, dynamic environment.
Adicet Bio is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.