Paralegal, Contracts Management
The Swiss based Bachem Group is a public, innovation-driven company specializing in the development and manufacturing of pepTides and oligonucleoTides. As a full service provider Bachem offers products for clinical development and commercial applications as well as a comprehensive catalog and exclusive custom synthesis. With 50 years of experience and subsidiaries in Switzerland, the United States, the United Kingdom and Japan, Bachem is the partner of choice for the biotech and pharma industry worldwide.
Bachem. Leading Partner in Tides
In order to continue our organic growth, we are constantly looking for talent.
The Paralegal-Contract Management is primarily responsible for daily filing of written agreements,
both digital and hard copy. He/she will also be responsible for ensuring that all agreements are
properly entered into electronic files, and securely maintained. The individual in this position will also
be responsible for inputting contractual terms, contacts and expiration dates into databases. He/she
will also be responsible for the preparation and analysis of contract status reports, customer follow-up
and responding to routine internal department inquiries.
- Drafting and editing of non-disclosure agreements with expanding responsibilities in this area.
- Assist Contracts Manager in organizational contract development and management activities.
- Developing standards for contracts, including presentation of payment terms and general language and provisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Life Sciences or related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an in-house corporate paralegal in a pharmaceutical, biotech, or other highly regulated environment.
- Minimum of three years contract management experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to effectively organize, multitask, and work in a fast-paced, deadline driven work environment
- Strong operational judgement: ability to analyze, assess, interpret data, and articulate meaningful findings
- Ability to communicate in a proactive and solution-focused manner, including keeping management aware of potential issues
- Detail oriented with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
- Communicate effectively and ability to function well in a team environment
- JD or Paralegal Certification
- Working knowledge of SalesForce, SharePoint and contract management software.
- Prior experience with Master Service Agreements and Quality Agreements
You will be part of a motivated team overseeing the entire development cycle of respective APIs. If you are
looking for a new challenge and want to join a motivated team in an internationally renowned company,
you should seize this opportunity.