Sr. Research Associate, T Cell Immunology
RESEARCH ASSOCIATE - T CELL IMMUNOLOGY
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual with a background in T cell immunology to join our Research Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the advancement of Adicet’s product pipeline by performing methods to characterize the impact of cell engineering steps on the biology and function of the gd T cell product. You will also be expected to independently organize, analyze, and present results and conclusions.
The individual will work as part of the Immunology Research Team and work in collaboration with Analytical Development, Process Development, Pharmacology Group, and external collaborators, to meet project timelines.
- Provide strategic and technical development for cellular and molecular characterization of chimeric antigen receptor (CAR)-modified gamma delta (gd) T cells.
- Contribute to the establishment of in vitro assays that characterize and understand the impact of cell engineering steps on the biology and function of the gd T cell product.
- Responsible for identifying and testing novel CAR constructs against antigen targets of interest to advance our gd T cell product pipeline.
- Collaborate on innovative projects across multiple internal departments. Lead the timely execution on projects with external Contract Research Organizations (CROs).
- Present data to scientists and management in internal and external venues (technical meetings, project team meetings, conferences) and publish in peer-reviewed journals.
- Ensure high-quality, timely documentation in electronic laboratory notebooks and Technical Reports, and contribute to regulatory filings.
- Lead, manage, and provide mentorship and scientific guidance to technical
- Bachelor’s degree 5+ years or Master’s degree with 3+ years or equivalent experience in Cell Biology, Immunology, Bioengineering, Molecular Biology is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in biopharmaceutical or biotechnology.
- Experience in designing and executing methods/tools for investigating and characterizing T cell phenotypes and functions for cell-based therapies.
- Experience in gene/cell therapy, primary T cell culture, ligand-based assays, cell-based assays, and/or immunoassays.
- Ability to work independently, multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated, organized, and disciplined record keeping; strong attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Adicet Bio offers both comprehensive benefits and Paid Time (PTO) plans for employees, which begin on the first day of employment, as well as the opportunity to work in a growing, dynamic environment.
Adicet Bio is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.